Reality Through Fiction (featuring Food Service) LIVE ON AO3!

Wattpad, meet AO3. AO3, meet Wattpad.

This is the biggest secret I've been keeping for MONTHS that I wanted to spoil SOOOOOOO bad, but here it is! The reason I'm keeping it on AO3 is because it took me a decent amount of time to figure out the formatting. I really like how it turned out over there, and don't want to take a massive amount of time recreating a good thing.

Food Service story fans: I wrote about what it would be like if this specific story got discovered by JYP Entertainment and got turned into a SKZ Code episode. It's more fleshed out with a backstory and a cute Minsung epilogue. All 8 store scenes were either copy and pasted (copypastaed?) or modified directly from this work. Go read it here!: https://archiveofourown.org/works/54008137/chapters/136718485
Also the Google doc to interpret the SKZ Code episode:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1PgRWYvexXaF7F-hEInYavS0yohtpAhwoPhVhdrpZCNY/edit

Minsung Ficathoners: Want to read more true stories from my 6.5 year delivery driving career? Experience more new manager adventures through the spirit of Seungmin other than just the lettuce chute story? More of Jeongin being a little shit who makes lots of money off his bandmates? The fact that I cut Changlix because it seemed superfluous to the Minsung storyline? Find out all that and more by browsing through these tales that made me read P308 and think "Oh, I have a story for that!" and then the Exchange Island SKZ Code happened and I lost a lot of confidence in my story idea. Why would I make a fake SKZ Code episode when the real thing was so much better? But then I thought that my story still has a place amongst the other stories in the marathon, even if it wasn't presented in a traditional format. I'm writing this after the story deadline, but before any stories have been posted. I'm so nervous and excited for you all to read it, because I'm very proud of how it turned out after I remembered how fun it was to write.

Now go to your respective locations and read! Or not, do whatever you want. -Nicole