"Kill yourself"

Do not hurt yourself. The title is not talking to you, it is talking to the main nuisance in the story. If you want to kill yourself or hurt yourself please tell a trusted adult or even a mature child if you trust them enough. (Please be careful with who you tell) there are plenty of websites that can help you as well. You're not alone. You will not regret getting help. Depression isn't forever <3 

I wake up and look at my phone. 7:30. I gasp and quickly jump out of bed. I quickly put some clothes on and run downstairs with my back jumping almost (?) on my back. I grab my jacket off the hook it was on and run out the front door, slamming it shut behind me. I run all the way to school, not really noticing the fact that I'm so fucking tired. 

I run to school and this bitch has already started. I run into my class to see no teacher in sight, students all over the place and some bitch dancing around a clearly annoyed Craig. I chuckle slightly and start walking over to him and his friends in the corner of the weirdly shaped room. 

I reach my friends (and boyfriend but yk) and Craig sighs of relief a bit when I come and stand next to him, leaning on the desk that's behind us. "Hey guys." I smile at them. 

"Hey babe." Craig wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him. The girl who seemed to be annoying Craig gives me a slightly sour look before smiling once again and looking at Craig. 

"So who's this?" She chirps and looks at me for a brief second with this oddly sweet smile before looking back at Craig. 

"I think I should be asking you the same thing," I giggle slightly passive aggressively. (Idk if that made sense but TEEHEE X3) "I'm Y/n." I smile at her and put out my hand for her to shake. She pushes the inside of her mouth with her tongue in a smile, grabs my fingers and sloppily "shakes" my hand. I roll my eyes and lean into Craig, putting my left leg over his right knee. She gets visibly mad by this, but she coughs fakely. 

"Craig can tell you my name" she scoffs, smirking and looking away. 

"How?" He asks blankly. 

She gives him a look of horror and falls into Tolkien's arms. "It's (any name that isn't your name lol) !!" She exclaims dramatically. Tolkien pushes her off him and I snicker. 

"Anyway where the fuck did you come from (A/n/t/i/y/n)?" I raise my eyebrow at her. 

"Spain, hehe!" She giggles but I almost burst into laughter. This girl is clearly not Spanish. 

"Ok. Say something in Spanish then." I grin at her, clearly very amused. She stares at me blankly. I purse my lips and tilt my head, staring right into her eyes, giving a slight look of pity.

"Ugh, this class was so much better when (a way of saying your name wrong/ a name very close to yours)

"Y/n." I interrupt her. 

"Yeah ok, it was so much better when Y/N wasn't in the class!" She says in her annoying, fake high pitched tone.

"I'm gonna get this bitch kicked out of the school.." I mumble and glare at A/n/t/i/y/n while she yaps about how tiny her hands are. Tolkien glances at me with an unsure and scared expression before looking back at Clyde and starting their on conversation while they both somehow tune out this bitch's yapping.

(Ok I'm done writing 💀 I'll keep going tomorrow, I promise 😭)

After this bitch finally asks a question instead of comparing hand sizes with Clyde. She DID ask Craig, but I answered for her :3 "SOoOooOooo~ Craig how long have you and... THIS" she gestures to me "THING been dating?" She asks passive aggressively (you'll hear that a lot in this chapter lol) Craig doesn't respond.