𝐂𝐡.𝟏 𝐒𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢

𝐒𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢

Packing my bag hurriedly, I ran downstairs to grab some food. I just took an apple and ran outside where my driver was waiting for me. He wished me morning to which I replied with a smile. He's the father figure I never had, I tell him again and again that he doesn't have to be my driver as he's getting old and has earned enough for himself. And his children are well set as well but he says he wants to see me grow. So it's like this now.

Her outfit

So, let me introduce myself, I'm Syera Bakshi 16 years old

So, let me introduce myself, I'm Syera Bakshi 16 years old. Currently on my way to university, it's my first day so I'm heck nervous. Continuously worried about my classmates, teachers and seniors. What if they are not kind? What if they bully me? What if they all make fun of me? And what not.

I'm reserved but I do appreciate when someone tries to have a conversation with me, of course I don't expect everyone to come and talk to me but I expect atleast a little kindness and humanity if not friendship.

Sometimes I feel very sad to see all my school mates out with their friends, I'd always wished to have them but previously in my school no one seemed to take interest in me to even start a conversation. And it's not like I didn't try, I did, alot but they always brushed me off like dirt. So after all my failed attempts, I gave up which means I've had no friends till now.

I shouldn't have high expectations, expectations always leads to disappointment.

My thoughts come to halt as the car stopped and I got out and went inside the campus after saying bye to the driver uncle.

As I go in, I don't see many students as it's still has about 15-20 minutes left for the classes to begin. I came early to not be late on my first day. Passing by the students, they did take a glance or two at me but went back to their work.

The bell has rung that means I'm about to have my first class in my new university. Sitting on the 3rd last bench I was nervously thinking about how I'm looking, behaving ,etc.

While thinking of ways suddenly someone beside me said "hey"

I flinched as I had no idea that someone was sitting beside me and he seem to have noticed that I flinched

"oh sorry I didn't mean to scare u" I shook my head, indicating its not his fault,

"No no it's fine I was not aware that u were here" he nodded while smiling a little, "okay so would u like to tell me your name?"

"Sure, my na-"i couldn't complete my sentence as the teacher entered.
We all stand to greet her and the class started and soon came to an end.
I was walking out when the guy who sat beside me came and said " you didn't tell me your name"

" oh,my name is Syera Bakshi and you?"

"miss Syera, I'm Ahil Rao." he smiled and I returned it.