𝐂𝐡.𝟐𝟎 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚

"You wanted to know why I'm doing all this right? Then listen." I continued.

"I've been obsessed with you since the moment I saw you.
Your presence has the power to make my heart flutter,
Like the gentle beat of a butterfly's wings,
The way you look at me, oh so tenderly,
Makes me feel alive like nothing else.

The way your lips move, I'm mesmerized,
Your words like sweet music to my ears,
Every moment we spend together,
I'm enchanted, my love, my dear."

"All the time we spent together feels like heaven. In all these four years I've wanted nothing but to have you in front of me, every day, every minute, every second felt like I was stuck in a prison. I tried to find you, but it was as if you vanished into thin air. You have no idea how I survived all these years."

I added, "I want to keep you close to me no matter what, think of me as an obsessed freak but don't leave me, I beg you. Because if you leave this time I don't know what I'll end up doing to this world." I went on to say,

"Aapko pane ka khwab toh har roz dekhta hu par aapko khone ke na he kabhi dekha hai aur na dekhenge"
(I imagine having you everyday but I can never think of losing you and will never)

In that moment I didn't know what clicked in me, I said that. I realize she's not ready for it, she might not be able to accept it and moreover there are chances she'll distance herself from me which I definitely don't want.

But now the deed is done, the most I can do is hope that she'll not push me away. I cannot bear it, never.

"You might be thinking that I'm such an asshole but-"

"Aap mujhe kabhi nahi chhoro he na?"
The moment she said that my eyes widened. My love is wanting to stay with me!
(You're never going to leave me right?)

"Meri jaan, chhora aadat ko jata hai, zarurat ko nahi"
I gave her a genuine smile that reached my eyes and she returned it with a small one.
(My love, habits are left, not needs)

She needs time to accept me but atleast she has expressed that she wants me to be with her. I'm content that I'll able to show her what I feel for her, because I know words aren't enough to make her believe me.

Especially with all that she has gone through, I want to give her all the time in the world as long as she's gracing my existence with her presence, I'm the luckiest person alive right now.

I've swore to myself that I'll give her the love, care, comfort, support that she deserves. I'll make her forget all the pain and sorrows, her life shall be filled with only laughter and joy. No place for tears here.

 No place for tears here

𝐒𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢

When he confessed his feeling to me, a range of emotions can washed over me. I felt a wave of warmth and appreciation, a shyness and nervousness at this unexpected attention, and a flicker of hope as i considered the idea of a romantic relationship.

I also felt a tinge of confusion and fear, doubting my own feelings and worrying about the potential risks. At the same time, a sense of curiosity may stir within me, prompting me to consider what made him see me as a worthy companion.

Overall, the mix of emotions can be both thrilling and overwhelming.

But mostly I'm hesitant and afraid to accept his feelings. I have anxieties about entering into a relationship and potentially reliving past traumas, and I feel unworthy of his love due to my own negative perceptions of myself.

Or what if he is just luring me in his world only to leave me and prison me there just like them. I can't just trust him, as much as I want to I can't.

But atleast now I think I have someone to lean on when I want to cry my heart out, pour my soul out.

Present, I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. Without thinking too mych i spoke something which I might regret saying but the pain in my chest just keeps growing, i want to take all my burden off of my chest.

"I was in my room packing for the trip we all planned but then I got a call from my mother saying things are not well between her and father and that they're getting a divorce but I knew better to believe her."

"I refused to go but she threatened me that she'll kill herself, though I knew she wouldn't have done anything like that but still I cared about her so I went there"

"As soon as I reached, I heard the loud voice of things breaking, screams, arguments of father's cheating. But even with all that mother was to stubborn to leave him, she was crazy for him."

"I tried to ignore them and go to my room but....Mother dragged me to him and they continued arguing like before except they both started accusing me."

"I stood there listening to venomous words, I couldn't do anything......I was too week..I still..am"

"He decided that I'll be home schooled and he left no room for arguments. After that when I tried to call you that man, Anil he caught me..."

"He slapped me ....he di--nt stoo-p there he ---to-chhh-ed me I didn't like thatt"

"Let it out I'm here to hear you out"

Thats when I became aware of my situation, I was on his lap, my face buried in his chest, abd he was hugging me tightly comforting me.

"He--touch--ed mmm me i--ddint do any-thinhggh be-live me" I sobbed.

"I know you're not and don't worry all your culprits not go unpunished by me. Trust me on that"

_________________________________________
Please vote, I'll be greatful.
I'm really working hard for this.