𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟑 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚

We're in a lingerie shop. And she's for some reason very excited about them, she looks through almost everything and excited, seems like my baby swan loves cute lingerie that would be soon ripped by me one day for sure. She was engrossed in the beauty of these sensual piece of items then she realized that I was standing right beside her and she's holding my hand.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't realize uhh sorry" she freaked out. "It's okay. And do you want to try something on?" I asked trying not to make if sound perverted.

She eagerly nodded her head and was following the helper to the trial room. I 'unintentionally' saw the size she picked and though I haven't had the blessing to see her heavenly body I knew that she's beautiful as fuck. I'm imagining her body to be curvy with not thin but sexy thick thighs, her voluptuous breasts, small waist but with baby fat. Gosh how much I want to have her under me while I make her feel all sorts of things.

I was busy imagining her in the most ethereal and sensual way but my thoughts come to a halt as I saw her coming out in just good five minutes. She came towards me and said,

"Let's go from here" she pouted. I was confused why she'd say that because she was all excited about this and now she wants to leave.

"Why? Did someone say something? Arr you not feeling well? What happened" I bend down to her level to match her eyes and cupped her face.

"No its just that everything is too expensive here, I can't have you pay for all this"

I signed and nodded then took her out of the mall but not before telling the shopkeeper to deliver the items of her size.

I opened the door for her to get in, during the whole ride she kept looking out like a curious child. Soon we reached the mansion and we got in, I told her to go to her assigned room that she'll be living in till she finds a place -like hell I'd let it happen-. I sent her there as all the things will soon be delivered here and I want to surprise her.

After an hour

All the things were delivered and organized in a big closet room as for a whole we will be here, she'll need all these clothes. Soon I went to her room to call her to show the surprise,

"Come I've something to show you" she looked confused but followed me either way.

We reached the closet and I opened the door for her to see, "this is all for you" she looked around with wide eyes.

Closet full of clothes -tops, pants, skirts, dresses both long and short, shirts, sweatshirts. That includes Indian dresses as well -saares, lahengas, anarkalis, kurti. And an special section just for her uhm uhm lingerie collection that she both she and i love. The shelves filled with shoes -heels, sandals, wedges, flats, slippers, sneakers and many more. Other shelves displaying the bags -purse, handbag, clutch, fenny pack, etc. The dressing table on one corner having all the necessary items for makeup and the beside it was a table with drawers having all sorts of accessories from necklaces to hairbands, from rings to jhumkas, everything. All these things were of the most well known brands.

"Wha--why!?" She shouted in utter shock.

"Because you need something to wear right? Or you want to bless my eyes with your godly form though I'd love it but.." I Said the last part under my breath making sure she can't hear it.

"Bu-" I cut her off by saying "no buts and here this is your as well. All of this is yours and yours only end of discussion" I hand her the iPad and MacBook I got for her. She kept switching her gaze between the electronics, room and the of course the most handsome man in the world -me.

Time skip

It's 8 pm now and I'm currently in my house office, doing all the necessary work 'stalking her', checking once more if there is something I don't know. I know almost everything about her, her family, her life in those four years, her school teachers, her classmates, the workers in her house, her job, the size of her waist, breast, hip, shoulder, her height, what she likes and dislikes, food preferences, cloth preferences and a lot more.

But one thing is who actually is her father, he has to be one vicious man because I can't wrap my head around is why did it take me four fucking years to find her. It looked as if she never existed which is one of the reason I couldn't get a hold of any of her information.

According to the information I got, I know that she grew up in a very toxic environment, full of trauma. Her parents were nothing but sore losers. They tortured her mentally so much that she could no longer live there and she ran away, with her freedom in her own hand and here I found her and now that i have her i swear to protect her from all the suffering life has to throw at her.

And I know what she told me about her parents getting divorced was a lie because it is very evident that the lady who's her mother seems to be very obsessed the this guy who's apparently her father. As of now I don't know many things about her father which I need to gather as soon as possible.

Stretching my arms I finally got up from the chair and went downstairs to make some food for both my baby swan and myself but but but downstairs i saw my lady-love in shorts and  my shirt which I kept intentionally in her closet (not only one but many) because I wanted to see her my clothes.

God damn!! I came her to prepare a meal but the visual i got is a whole damn meal itself.

She was humming melodiously to a song, hindi song and moving her hips to the beat. I could her her black bra from underneath the shirt as the buttons had gaps between them and I swear the universe seems to be love testing my self control ever since she entered my life. My buddy did twitch my my pants seeing the sight infront of me. I wish to hold those hips while I ravish her delicate, soft, milky body. Suck those jewels that are hiding behind the annoying fabric of her bra, oh It'd be so heavenly having them in my mouth sucking, biting and twisting the nubs. Her delicious part between her legs sucking my entire length while I kiss her plum lips. I dream of it because dreams come true, right?

Her eyes were closed and she twirls but suddenly she felt my presence and opened her eyes and locked them with mine. The very next moment her cheeks turned crimson and ran to her room, leaving me in a condition where I had no option but to take a good two hour long cold shower. I've got something very BIG to deal with now.