𝐂𝐡.𝟕 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞

𝐒𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢

I saw some messages on my phone from an unknown number.

Otp

Unknown: hey, are you up?
Unknown: oh sorry, I forgot to tell you. Asher Here.
Me: ohhh, hey there.
Asher: what are you up to now?
Me: I'm having dinner, and you. Why did text at this  hour?
Asher: I was bored so I thought of texting you. You tell me why are you up so late, you know that we have classes tomorrow.
Me: I was working on something and hello I'm not the only one to be up this late. Some idiot is as well.
Asher: and that idiot might be?
Me: I don't know, maybe someone who's lecturing me for something they're also doing.
Asher: hawww, who dared to do that? If it were me I'd have never done that.
Me: I know you'd never.

We kept on texting each other for sometime more and then at around 12:50 we wished each other night.

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚

Reaching home, I went to my room. Normally I'd be with mom and dad talking about our day but they're not home right now as dad had an event to attend and mom went with him.

I sat down on my bed and thought about how the arrival of one person can fuck up my brain and occupy it. In each cell of my brain only she's present.

Soon the sky turned dark and the moon and stars came in the view. As mom and dad are not home I've to get myself to eat something, I entered the kitchen and checked the cabinet. I saw some already prepared food, that of course my lovely mom made.

I ate my dinner in peace while watching some lectures on my laptop, after my meal I washed the dish and went back to my room. For sometime I, Ekansh, Ishay and Adhrit played some video games, which was a little violent.......maybe not little.

"What the fuck is up with you, are you blind?"

"Bitch you're the one not able to recognize us"
That's Ishay and Ekansh arguing.

"Hey, both of you SHUT UP JUST SHUT UP"
Adhrit trying to stop them. TRYING?

"And who are you to say that dumb bitch"
Ishay as always.

"Tera baap"
(Your father)
This definitely offended someone.

"Madhar---"

"Chup"
(Shut up)
I interrupted and as if they'd listen to me,

"Tu pehle mic se Thora dur ja, mere kanpur mei hadtal Kara di"
Ekansh dared to say that.
(First move a little away from the mic)*rest idk how to translate*

"fakiron ka tuntun mosi"
I muttered under my breath knowing full well they can hear me.

"What did you just say"

"Wahi jo tune Suna"
(What you just heard)

"You-"

"Guys, we've to play as well not just fight"
Adhrit like the mature ones he's not tried to convince us but the history just repeated itself.

"Gandu dikhta nhi hai important baat chal rhi hai"
I spat.
(Idiot, can't you see an important talk is going on)

"Tu side mei re bhai, tera waise hi love life moye moye ho rakha hai. Thora dukh hi mana le"
Ekansh gave a genuine suggestion.
(You stay back, your love life is anyways fucked up. Be a little sad atleast)

After playing games while having very civil conversation, we finally got off the mic.

I remembered my little swan had given me her number, should I text her? What if she's sleeping? What if she's busy?

Keeping all thoughts aside, I texted her and after some good minutes I got a reply. The conversation was fun and peaceful unlike the one I had with my friends. Then soon it was time for some rest.

Some months later

(I fast forwarded so that the actual plot will take place soon)

Just as we're enjoying our time with each other, didn't know when the time flew so fast -(that's bcoz the author is lazy and impatient)- during this time I and Syera got quiet close as in I know her likes and dislikes, her preferences in colour, fragrance, clothes, accessories, food, etc, etc.

As the session ended, we got a vacation for a few days. So to take advantage of that we -Syera, I, Ekansh, Ishay, Adhrit, Ahil and even Avni and Meher- all thought of going on a trip.

When it was time to leave, all of us were there except Syera. Not only i but others tried calling her but she didn't pick up, after sometime we all stopped and decided to go. Then for my last hope I called her,

Ring, ring, ring, ring, ring,rin-

Just as i was about to say, it said the the number is not available means she cut the call. Sighing in disappointment I got in the car and we left.

I wonder what happend that she couldn't make it, it has to be something important right? Or else she would have picked atleast one call. It's okay, she'll call back when she gets time, nothing serious.

Others were taking and goofing around whereas I was lost in my thoughts thinking about her and her only.

Now, we're just few kilometers away from our destination that is Pondicherry, from Hyderabad to Pondicherry we were on a road trip.

I, Ekansh and Adhrit were in one car and rest were in the other.

Currently, I'm driving as it's my turn to. I was busy in driving and trying not to think about the person, my person. I was keeping a good focus when I felt vibration from my phone, I instantly look at it while keeping eyes on the road as well.

I saw the texts, it was from my little swan.
It Said: I'm sorry, I didn't pick up the calls. Actually I'd somewhere to be urgently, I'll contact you when i can. I again apologize for not informing.

I knew I won't be able to concentrate now so I told Adhrit to drive, he did ask me what happened to which I told him the texts as it's no new how much I'm into her.

Do vote and comment your thoughts.