𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟕 𝐏𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐜 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤

𝐒𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢

𝐒𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢

It's been a month since the auction. I was very very very tensed about my big day that I fell asleep stressing about it.

But the things that has been most shocking is that the new owner of my paintings is none other than the person whom house I'm sharing with. And not only did her get the paintings but paid freaking two hundred and fourty six million for that.

And yes I did try to pay him back for the things he has given me and leave but he said that he needs someone to take care of his house while he's away because apparently he goes to different countries for business for weeks and months.

So, I had no reason to deny it, rather I was happy that I'll be able to pay him this way. Though I'll be doing it for three to four months only.

Then I decided that I'll stay here till those months and after that I'll leave, so now I'll have to find a place to shift to.

I told this thing to Asher and asked him for help which he will but it'll take some time to find me a safe place to live.

Coming to the present, I'm watering the plants as they are so beautiful, they deserve a lot love and care. I hum a song while doing it, I'm not the best singer but I can sing and I don't think it's awful. Also that it helps me ignore the havoc I caused in my parents' life.

But no, I don't want to think about them because I'm finally having some peace, let's be greatful.

Asher has gone out to meet some people to discuss something related to work and will return somewhere around the evening.

The sun shining beautiful not too hot but rather a touch of warmth spreads through my body. The wind blowing lightly making the leaves if plants dance just like my dress is.

I was enjoying myself when I suddenly heard the sound of footsteps, I smiled knowing who it was but as soon as i turn my smile dropped

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Syera sinks in her place, not being able to move as the shock of seeing someone unexpected hits her. The man infront of her is the one who haunted her dreams turning them into nightmare.

He's her father's most trusted guard, especially for her. But he did everything but guard her which includes beating and torturing. This shameless man who's double her age even tried to assult her numerous times. One of the most cruel person she has encountered yet again, Anil Reddy.

"W--what arrr-re you--doi" she stuttered out of fear and nervousness.

"Oh baby, you think I'd spare you after all that you did to me that night? Most definitely not. You slapped me now you pay for it, by the means of your luscious body" he said eyeing her body with lust.

She tried her best to be brave but her trembling body betrayed her, "le-leave or it --"

She couldn't finish her sentence as he started taking long strides towards her, she stepped back but he continued to move.

She didn't have any option but to push him and she did push him and ran inside but he caught hold of her hair and pulled her towards himself.

"You wanna play huh?" He added "then let's play but on bed"

She wiggled in his grip but she wasn't as strong as him, she tried pushing him but he held her wrists tightly forming bruises.

"You know it'll be easier once you stop resisting" he Said and dragged her towards the couch.

"No....do-n..." He smirked, hovering over her he started kissing her neck.
She continued to struggle but he didn't move then she freed one of her hand after using all her strength, she scratched his neck and face. Seeing him I pain she kicked him off ran to her room.

As soon as she reached, she took her phone and dialed Asher's number. But unfortunately his phone was out of service.

Then she remembered he had saved one more number just in case the other didn't work. Dailing the number she anxiously waits for him to pick up.

She was shivering, breathing heavily, heart beating too fast and head aching. She waits and finally the longest three seconds of her life ends as he picks up the call.

"Hell-"

"I need you!!" She shouted growing anxious as she heard the footsteps coming closer.

"Co--ome---hoo--me pleasse" the door banged as she fell on the floor.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR SYERA! DON'T TEST ME!"

He shouted so loudly the man on the other side of phone fumed in anger, infuriated as to how the hell was anyone able to pass his security.

Asher quickly left what he was doing and ran towards his car, not caring about the people calling him.

"Hey shhh I'm coming okay shhh listen to me sweetheart" he cooed but instead he heard the sound of soft sobs making his heart ache.

"I'm s--ow sca--red pwes come...he-s go--n bwek dorr" she cried.

"Don't listen to him, I'm coming right now. So can you be brave for me for a little longer baby Swan"

He heard deep heavy breathes in return. He was saying something but he heard the most painful scream and the next moment the call ended.

In the next seven minutes he reached the mansion. He quickly ran towards her room to see the most infuriating scene infront of his eyes.

Anil on top of syera holding her hands and chocking her while he sucked her neck and cleavage. Syera on the other hand, struggling to get out of his grip screaming and crying.

The infuriated wolf awoke in the man watching all this, he pulled Anil off of her by his hair and punched him right on his nose.

Anil tried to fight him but Asher gave no opportunity. He kicked him punched him with all his might. Even after he fell conscious he continued to punch his face, turning it bloody messy and even after that he didn't stop he dragged him out of the room to hand him to one of his man.

He also fired the security guards who were guarding the mansion because in all this they are also responsible for it. They were partially responsible for it, but he knew he's the one who's to blame, only if he was more cautious to take care of her----

His eyes turned wide as wide as saucer. He ran with all his might as realization hits him like a damn truck. He forgot her in between all this, how could he? She's shaken, broken, weak, shattered and HE FORGOT HER!!

As soon as he reached the room his heart shattered into millions of pieces, there she was shivering, crying, struggling to breath, she was having a panic attack.

Guilt enveloped him as he saw her, hair messy, hands and neck filled with bruises, face drowned in tears and distress is clearly visible.

He tried to touch her but he instantly moved away and hugged her legs as if to shield herself from the cruelty of this world.

His heart ached to see her in this miserable condition, "Era, sweetheart please look at me baby swan" he gave a weak smile.

He again tried to come closer to her "aap chale gye...mujhe choor kar" She murmured as she struggled to breathe but matched her glossy eyes with his soft ones.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey everyone please vote and share your opinions on it. I'd be very greatful.