𝐂𝐡.𝟐𝟓 𝐃𝐚𝐲-𝐨𝐮𝐭

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚

We're in car on on the way to ...to..somewhere. it's evening so we have a good weather to be out. I'm thinking of taking her sight seeing to Lalbagh Botanical Garden or Cubbon Park.

After which we'll go to a restaurant or café whatever she likes, and for shopping if she wants.

We reached at Lalbagh, there were food vendors outside the garden. I bought hee ice cream because one, I know she loves it and second she was staring at it.

Her eyes shone differently the moment I gave her chocolate ice-cream. She loves everything chocolate.

She eats it cleanly, taking her time savoring the sweet flavourful cold desert. We weren't supposed to take any food inside the garden so she has to eat it here only.

And by the rate she's eating, it might take quite a little while. But I definitely do not give a damn, as long as she's in front of me blessing me with her beautiful presence.

I start to admire her, how clean can she eat. Though I do wish she would sill a little for me to have that romantic scene like we did when she was eating her waffle. But seems like it's not in my luck now.

Soon she finished her delicious sweet and we went inside.

The garden had many aesthetic statues and very nice view in golden hour but what's more golden is her, my swan, my beloved.

She was so in admiring the view and everything, she didn't notice I clicked pictures of her.

But suddenly she turned around, I quickly put my phone down.

"Let's take pictures!" She exclaimed.

"Sure." I agreed thinking she wants me to her pictures, I stood in a distance and preparing myself to click her,

"What? Come here" she pulled me and wrapped my around herself while I like a creep stared at her smiling.

"Don't smile at me, smile at the camera" she turned my face towards the camera.

"Let's have someone click us, it'll be better" I immediately called one of my guards who was following us.

"Smilee!" She whispered.

I disobeyed her in this with passion. I stared at her from start to after end. Creep. I know.

"Let's take some more please" she gave me puppy eyes. And I had to agree.

We took many pictures, with her on my back, her arms around me, my head over hers, etc etc.

After that it is now time for some food. We are now going to a restaurant.

She's sitting beside me scrolling through her phone, looking at our pictures.

"Look at this, it's so cute. You look like a retriever." She smiled pointing at me on the phone.

I look at it for a second as I was busy driving and I cannot take risk as she's here.

"And you look like a bunny" and extended my hand to pinch her cheeks.

"Ennnww" she hit my arm.

I chuckled and smoothly opened the window. The air invaded our space, her hair flew gorgeously giving me the sweet smell of her shampoo.

She squeal a little then she started enjoying the cold wind with a view of the city.

In the restaurant, we sat and proceeded to order our food.

"What would you like to have?" I asked as I saw her being confuse, staring at the menu for way too long.

"I don't know...there are too many options...why?" I smile at her,

"Maybe because it's a restaurant...want me to help?" She instantly nods.

"How about red sauce pasta and cheese pizza?"

She nods with enthusiasm.

Our food arrives, then just like normal people we ate and left AFTER PAYING THE BILL.

It was night already and we are at our usual spot, rooftop. Most of the area is covered by the couches and plants but we have our own special cozy place at the corner.

 Most of the area is covered by the couches and plants but we have our own special cozy place at the corner

Our exclusive place.

Her head as usual on my lap while I crease her scalp providing her the comfort she desired.

"You know...I love painting"

I think I know where this is going and it's good that it's happening finally.

Even though I know almost everything about her life but I just need her to feel the trust on me and share everything herself.

I know it's wrong that I searched everything on her while she knows nothing about me but that won't be the case for long.

She's sharing the things close to her and it's my responsibility I too tell her something if not everything.

______________________________________
Hope you enjoyed it, I know it's short but I'm not really in my best form right now. Please vote.