𝐂𝐡.𝟑𝟑 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐚𝐥

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Seven months have passed, both Asher and Syera are enjoying each other's presence in their lives.

Their love increases every passing second.

Currently, Syera is looking for a dress to wear as today she has to go to a party with Asher, it's his friend's birthday party.

After much brain wrecking discussion with herself, she ended up choosing a a white dress as she thought it'll be fitting as the party is outdoors at evening.

Asher was wearing a simple shirt and black pants. Sleeves folded upto his elbow. His wrist claded in a silver watch and feet with shinning black shoes.

She came held his hand and went out but not before complementing each other.

Hand in hand they walked out, he opened the door for her to sit and got himself on the driver seat.

After good twenty minutes they reached their destination.

𝐒𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢

I saw the decorations and I must say, it really very beautiful. We walked towards the party area to find no one there and surprisingly there was no one.

I look everywhere and and found no one,

"Asher where is every-" I turn and saw the most dreamy thing ever.

Asher on his knee, holding a small box of ring with a diamond ring in it.

The soft song starts playing, the wind blowing the moment is just perfect.

He held my hand and looked in my eyes.

"You are the most beautiful woman I've ever met, both inside and out. You make me feel things I've never felt before, and my life is so much brighter with you in it.' He holds up the ring and say,

"Will you make me the happiest man alive by marrying me?'"

I was flustered as tears fill my eyes like flood and now I'm almost crying.

I nodded and he put the ring on my finger and stood up, pulled me in his embrace.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

He moves his hand up to wipe my fallen tear and cupped my cheek.

He pulled me in a deep kiss.

Full of love and devotion. Pure.

And just after that I head footsteps, many footsteps.

I pulled back to see our friends..they saw everything....

I'm embarrassed to say the least. Asher was still holding me so I told him to let go but he didn't. Then one by one our friends came to congratulate us.

"Oh finally my favorite couple is getting married" said Ishay bhaiya to which everyone laughed.

"He sure has been shipping you guys since the day you both met" said Adhrit bhaiya.

"Congratulations guys, make sure to make me uncle as soon as possible.." said Ekansh bhaiya, and I went blank, what the fu-

"Hey ,hey , hey she's my little sis okay, mind your tongue" Suyash bhaiya?!!I went to him and hugged him tightly.

"And mine also" Avyan bhai, I hugged him as well.

"Where's my hug" the rest of the boys whined. I chuckled and then,

"You all better watch your mouth when speaking to my wife" my to be husband making all of them go in teasing mood.

All the "ohhhh, awwws" started and i was done.

The he pulled me with himself,

"I need you to meet some people who really matter to me"

I followed him and soon we reached a table where I could see a couple sitting. He pulled me towards them,

"Meet my lovely parents and lovely parents meet my blessing of a wife"

I blushed.

"To be beta ji" His father said.

I quickly came out of my lala land and bent down to touch their feet but they stopped and hugged me and patted my head.

"I wanted a daughter for sooo long and now that I got one, i can't make her kneel" his mother said and kissed my cheek.

We talked for a while then soon they left saying we should enjoy with our friends and go home as they'll be staying with us today.

After almost two hours the party finally came to an end and now we're heading to the mansion.

Reaching home, we saw his mother sitting on the couch talking to someone on call.

We both went towards her,

"What happened ma, why are you frowning?" He said and squish her cheek, cute.

"Nothing just preparing for my only daughter in law's welcome to be as quick as possible"

We chucked. She told us that she's been talking to there priest to finalize the dates which we got a few options.

"I want you to decide okay, 21st of next month or after four months on 22nd. I want you to pick as it's you who's the main character here" she indicated to me, I smile and said.

"What do you think though"

"First you tell me which one you want" she said.

"I....next month will be good I believe" I say and looked at both him and his mother. They both seemed happy.

"My genius daughter" hugged me.