𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟓 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

𝐒𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢

𝐒𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢

All this while I didn't realize that I was actually sitting on his lap I mean I knew it but I didn't at the same time, if that makes sense. It was warm and lovely and cozy but suddenly i feel the nervousness and self consciousness hitting me with hard bricks. But it soon ended as he joked around making me forget this awkard situation. Though the thing that surprised was, I also replied to his silly comments.

What am I doing? I was never like this? What had he made me? In just one day. Whatever it is I crave his attention now and I want no I need it. I need his care, attention, support, time, presence, warmth and

......

.....

His affection maybe.

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚

Shit. Shit. Shit. I should have been patient, how could. Shame on me, I want to punch myself in the gut now
I'm  experiencing a strong sense of remorse and guilt. I feel deep sadness and disappointment in myself for causing her pain. I could also feel fear about losing her or damaging our relationship. I feel desperate to make things right and repair the damage I've  caused. Overall, I'm  experiencing a complex mix of negative emotions that is making me feel extremely uncomfortable and remorseful.

I gently pull my girl against me, wrapping my strong, yet tender arms around her. Her trembling body feels soft and delicate as she melts into my embrace, finding comfort and refuge in the warmth of my touch. I can feel her heartbeat against my chest as I hold her closely, the rise and fall of her breath a soothing rhythm that calms my anxious heart. Our bodies fit together perfectly like two pieces of a puzzle, as my chin rests gently on the top of her head, completing the picture of solace and security. Our breaths intertwine, creating a moment of perfect harmony.

Soon after she calmed down, I carried her downstairs to feed her something as we both heard her stomach growling in hunger loud and clear. I made her sit on my lap and served some fried rice and curry on a plate and started feeding her.

I pick up a small bite of food and bring it to my girl's eagerly awaiting lips. Her mouth opens in anticipation, her tongue flicking lightly against the fork to taste the delectable dish that I have presented. As she chews, a small smile spreads across her face, her eyes closing briefly as she savors the flavors. I watch her carefully, taking pleasure in her enjoyment of the food, knowing that this simple act is a gesture of care and affection. My hand reaches out to gently wipe away a stray crumb from the corner of her mouth, my touch gentle and tender.

Though her hunger was quenched by the half of the plate but I insisted her as she needs to be healthy to take me- I shall stop here. I was done feeding and she was done eating.

"I'm really very sorry for my behavior, I shouldn't have shouted like that" I express my remorse.

"No its not your fault, i should've listened to you" she mumbled looking down.

She was feeling down and I was guilty as fuck. I want to make her laugh anyhow so that she'd forget whatever happened few moments earlier and also that I don't want us to be awkard. I've to win her and the best way by making her smile even the slightest smile will do.

"You know, laughter is the best medicine. Or in your case, it's the only medicine left since you've taken all the others." She chuckled at my comment so I continued,
"You know if I were a superhero, my power would definitely be making you laugh. Except, I wouldn't wear a cape. C'mon, that's just tacky."

"Sure but I think it will good on you though" she suggested With a wide grin. I succeeded.

"Darling, you know I'm the most attractive, charming, and talented person in this room apart from you."

"Apart from me? But here's only you and I so do you mean you're the most attractive, charming and talented in comparison to the objects present here?" She innocently asked with a smirk. Hwat.

"Oh, baby are you tryna roast me? How cute. But I'll let you win this round, just because you're so adorable." I might also make a self-deprecating joke to just for her to give me her multi zillion dollar smile.

"If confidence was a competition, you'd be a champion now" she teasingly raised her eyebrows.

As the conversation continues I took her to the yard, we sat on the swing. We talked about how much she loves the things she love, one day that'll include me. I'll make sure. At that time I could do nothing but admire her.

I am completely entranced by my lady's beauty and grace. Her laughter is like music to my ears, lifting my spirits and filling my heart with joy. I admire her intelligence, her wit, and her strength, knowing that she is a force to be reckoned with. Every time I slightly run my fingers through her face to remove her hair, it's like a bolt of electricity racing through my body, igniting a fire within me that can never be extinguished. Being with her is like an endless adventure, each new day bringing new discoveries and new heights of passion and connection.

Soon our banter came to an end as I realized she has to take medicines and rest so that she'll come back to her healthy self.

Next week

Today is the day of the auction Syera was talking about on call with her dealer and honestly I'd have been infuriated if he was not a brother figure to her. If that was not the case he would've been threatened by me long ago. But threatening him will be weird after all he is my mother's friend's sisters in law's son. Long relation, I know.

That aside I'm currently getting ready for the event as there's no way I'm leaving Little swan's art in the hands of some filthy bastards. Not under my watch.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Asher typically spends a significant amount of time getting ready for an event. He's careful to find the perfect outfit that is both stylish and appropriate for the occasion. He may select a sharp suit, well-tailored coat, and polished shoes to convey a sophisticated and elegant image. Asher takes great care in styling his hair and may spend time in the bathroom grooming himself. He also checks his appearance in the mirror to ensure he looks his best before heading out the door. Overall, Asher's approach to getting ready for an event is meticulous and detail-oriented, taking great pride in his appearance. He is dedicated to make himself the center of attention with his aura.

His outfit