𝐂𝐡. 𝟏𝟔 𝐀𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚

I reached the venue and and must I tell you my entry was one of the- no no the most iconic walk of the century. I was the last one to grace everyone with my glorious presence, intentionally or maybe because I was busy staring at myself for almost and hour.

And before that I busied myself in creasing my love's hair as she loves it though she doesn't know that i've been doing it since a few days now as shes always asleep. And, yes she was asleep even though its her day or night, probably because she was too wornout from anxious of this moment and ended up sleeping.

About creasing hair, I've been doing that for a few days now as I love her her a lot, those long, silky, wavy hair whose smell just a little less addictive as the owner herself.

Back to the present, I walk towards the seat and waited for the biding to start the arts starting value was fifteen million.

First painting came to the view, the painting depicts a scene of mystery. A group of men, their faces hidden, stand in a circle, around a single woman who's face is revealed. The men look up in worship, they reach forward to touch her fingers but cannot reach them. Her eyes are closed and she has an expression of serene bliss. The colours seem dull, almost as if it was made by a child, but the effect is overwhelming, as if the picture was reaching out into reality to touch the hearts of whoever looked at them. I was speechless to say the least.

"Sixteen million" some annoying voice was heard, bastard thinks it's worth is this low huh!

"Twenty mill..." "Twenty four mill..." "Twenty nine mill..." and one after the other bid, but only if they they, there's no way anyone is taking this home other than me.

"Fifty million" I declare and the annoying voices of people stopped. And the auctioneer started the countdown,

"Fifty million one.....fifty million two.......fifty million three!!" I won.

Then comes the second art of the day made by my one and only enchantress. It's value starts of at fourty million.

It was a painting of a woman. The woman in the painting seems to be a nymph. Her body is smooth and elegant, covered in a thin, white cloth. Her face is beautiful and her eyes seem to be filled with some kind of strange knowledge. She is surrounded by flowing water, which seems to be flowing out from her skin. The colours that surround her are light, but the effect on the viewer is overwhelming. Her hands are reached out as if to offer some unseen gift to the viewer.

I grow eager to see the fight to possess this piece of art so that I can again make the last move and make everyone stunned.

"Fourty five million"

"Fourty seven million" "Fourty nine mill..." "fifty four mill..." " fifty six mill...."

This continues for good fifteen minutes and now I'm getting bored so, I thought of finishing.

"Sixty million" I said whatever number came to my tongue.

"Sixty two mill..." I snapped my head to see an octopus looking asshole. I smirked,

"Sixty nine mill..."

"Seventy one mill..." this continued between I and this gutter guy.

"Seventy eight mill..."

"Eighty mill.."

"Eighty two mill..."

It's enough fun now I want this in my possession so with unmatchable confidence I announced,

"Ninety-five million" dead silence is what the atmosphere became. The auctioneer again did the countdown and I won again.

Third and the last painting of tonight was brought on show to all of us present here, the art was so magnificent. Everyone Here needs to be greatful to my girl for making this work of art.

The painting was again of a woman, it seemed mysterious. The darkness surrounding the woman seems to be alive, it moves and swirls like a living entity, reaching out with its tentacles to surround the woman. Her eyes are full of tears and her lips are parted, as if she were letting out a silent cry for help. Her expression is one of despair and fear, she is pleading with the darkness to spare her. The black and grey paint of the darkness seems to be flowing from her very body, the two of them so intimately intertwined that it is difficult to know where one ends and the other begins.

I've to get this, by hook or by crook. This is just so pure, so much so that I want to protect it with all cost as I understood the meaning of this painting and now it pains me see what goes through her mind.

There was no set starting value for this painting which I'm he'll angry about, how the fack can anyone dare to sell such an art without fixing it's starting price. Bastards will pay for it. I'll make sure.

The bidding started and I again wait.

"Twenty four mill..."

"Thirty two mill..."

"Thirty eight mill.."

"Fourty five mill..."

This broke my patience. How can they pay this Littile for this magnificent art, assholes.

Being annoyed I announced, "Eighty million" the auctioneer was counting then suddenly,

"Eighty one million" said the same octopus looking bitch.

"Eighty nine million" I said.

"Ninety million" cheeky Bastard. I smirked and,

"Ninety-five million"

"Ninety six million"
I've to finish this quick, I want to be home to my love.

"Hundred and one million" making the last and final bid as I know no one here will match it, the auctioneer finally named it as mine. I stood up, ordered the staff to get it delivered and turned to leave but not before throwing a dirty smirk to the bitch who tried to snatch what's mine.

Godd!! How much I want to tell him the last I saw something like him, I flushed it. But let's not ruin my mood and go home to celebrate my win with my swan.