𝐂𝐡.𝟐𝟏 𝐖𝐚𝐟𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢

𝐒𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢

It has been a few days since that day, I certainly don't remember what happened after I told him the events of the day I had left.

I zoned out so the memories are blury. Not that I would want to remember how I must have made the situation awkard.

That aside, I've been growing comfortable around Ash, its as if ...I don't know what. It just feels soo right to be in his presence. I never experienced this sort of feelings ever, except maybe four years ago.

Whenever he and I interacted back then, I was always enjoying his presence. He used to make me smile when no one could, though I didn't want to make a conclusion out of my feelings.

I maybe be attracted to him four years back but I was too scared to think of doing anything, I still am but he is the only source of support I have now.

It's not only for that only but now I'm not scared of anything, because I've already lost everything I ever had- sorry, I never had them to begin with. I never had anything to lose so why was I scared? All this while I thought someone will come and hug me and tell me that 'I'm with you, don't worry'.

Or to be more specific, I was hoping for my mother to do that but she was all she cared for was the man who did nothing but betray her to the point she wanted to give up on life. But even with all that she choose to support her husband and not her child.

I shouldn't be disheartened, deep down I knew it all along.

That said, I now have no fear of anyone as I've no heart to carry more burden which will surely lead me to destruction.

I've feelings for Ash but I'm not sure what are they and I certainly have no interest in finding them out, gonna simply let the destiny do its job.

Currently I'm in my room, closet to be precise as it's connected to my room. I'm looking for an appropriate outfit to wear, by the way did I saw that I love to pick my clothes.

I have always dreamt of having a big closet not that I didn't have it at their house but i never felt this enthusiasm of waking up everyday and being able to do whatever I please is like a dream.

Firstly, I wore my under garments, a very very pretty baby pink set to be exact. Beautiful. Then now the main thing my outfit, I'm confused what to wear but I love this, being able to choose form this many clothes.

Drowned in my thoughts for a good ten minutes, I remember that Ash was wearing a a blue shirt and gray pant, I saw him when I went downstairs to get myself a bottle of water but as soon as I saw him I ran like it's marathon.

Because I wanted to wear something similar to him, I wore a blue co-ord set. We are coordinating now, yes!

 We are coordinating now, yes!

His outfit

Her outfit

Her outfit

I walked towards the living room to see him all engorsed in laptop,

"Hie" i say.

He instantly looked up and smiled and patted the space beside himself. I reach there but as soon as I was to sit, i was pulled made to sit somewhere else.

His lap.

My face flushed red with butterflies invading my stomach with full force.

He made me sit there and I don't know when he had the time to keep his laptop aside.

God this man is truly something. Does he even realize how hawt that was man!! Now I don't have the courage to even look at him.

"Oh, why are you so shy? It's nothing to be ashamed of. Now look at me hm"

"I....am not shy...okay?" I say still avoiding his gaze.

"Hmm I can see that"he creased my hair and tugged the hair that came in my face behind my ear.

"Okay, now tell me what you want to eat?" I finally raised my head hearing about food.

He softly chuckled as soon as I looked at him.

"Waffles!!" My eyes shining as the thoughts of the sweet meal melting in my mouth, my stomach now feels more empty. I want it now.

"Are you going to make it?" I asked, curiosity at it's peak.

"Yes, and do you not know that I have been preparing ever since you are here?"

I look at him dumbfounded, having no idea. Why though? Doesn't he have a whole lot of servents.

Though I have never seen them but I hear the noise of them working and talking and I'm also aware that they clean my room when I'm having my breakfast.

He chuckled again at and creased my hair then pecked my forehead. I turn numb, that felt so good. I want to feel that again, please do it again, continue to do that. Please please.

"I will but now I have to prepare you breakfast"

"Huh?"

"I will give as many pecks as you want but I need to feed you first. Let's go"

How does he know? Am I imagining things now? What is happening to me? Or did he hear it? Is he able to hear my thoughts? Or did I say it out loud?

"No you didn't but your face depicts that"

I look down to match his gaze as he carried me to the kitchen and made me sit on the kitchen island.

"Now watch me make you the best waffles you will ever have"

"Really?" I again lost to my greed of delicious food and looked at him with my dreamy eyes.

"I've no reason to lie my love" and pecked my cheek. I love this. I love hi-

Let's stop there, I'm not having any control over my thoughts nowadays because this stupid doesn't listen to me ughhh!!

Anyways I have to say that he's making the best waffles in the whole entire world and not only waffles but other dishes as well.

All this while when I ate his handmade food, it was finger licking good. Amazing. Delicious. Incredible. Fantastic. supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

Even this is not enough to describe his cooking skills.

_______________________________________
Please vote it takes a lot of effort to update everyday.