𝐂𝐡.𝟑𝟏 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐮𝐦𝐚

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚

I carried her in my arms to the car, she was not saying anything and I didn't force her to do so.

I didn't want to let go of her as she doesn't seem so much in shape, I want her to be in my arms.

But I knew better than to risk her life, I called one of my guard and told him to drive.

Sitting in the back seat with her on my lap, she didn't say anything even then, she went numb and it's understandable considering what she just experienced.

All I need to do is be available for her, and give her as much warmth as I can.

Soon we reached the mansion.

I carefully got her and myself out of the car and headed towards the main gate while her still in my arms.

Upon reaching 'our' room I made her sit on the bed and was going to the closet to get her some comfortable clothes and hair oil to massage her.

But as I got up she held on my sleeves and shook her head.

"I'll be back quickly, I promise" I tried to convince her but she seemed to just want to herself which I've no problem in.

I called one of the maid and when she arrived, I asked her to bring the required things.

The maid kept the things on the bed,

"Let's get your clothes changed, shall we?" She didn't budge and was still hugging me.

"Baccha, dekho aapke kapde gande ho gye hai na. Jaldi se change kar lo unke baad mai aapke massage kar dunga"
(Baby, see your clothes are dirty. So change quickly and then I'll massage you)

She looked at me and said,

"Aap kar do na" I was surprised but I can't deny her. I also didn't want her to feel uncomfortable though so I asked.
(You do it for me)

"I'll call the maid wait" but she stopped me

"Mukjhe aapke sath rehna hai" she confessed and I felt my heart going boom boom. I felt my the warmth growing in me.
(I wanna be with you)

"Mai karu aapke kapde change?"
(I will change your clothes)

"I trust you"

I was happy to know that but now I'll have to change her clothes. Ufff

I slid down her top off of her and quickly replaced it with a baggy t shirt and working my hands down I pulled her jeans off and made her wear shorts.

And made her lay down with her head on my lap. I took the oil bottle and poured some on my hand, smeared it all over my palms I began massaging her.

Her eyes were closed as she relaxed in my touch. But even with all that she seemed to be in distress,

"Just relax bubba, I'm here" continues massage.