𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟗 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚

I was deep in my thoughts when I felt some movement, I instantly looked down. She was frowning unconsciously while whimpering.

She opened her eyes but closed them as soon as she opened. I tried to console her but she pushed me away from her and didn't open her eyes, clutching her tightly.

"Syera please apni aakhein kholo, yaha koi nahi hai nuksaan pouncha ne wala"
(Syera please open your eyes, nobody's here to hurt you"

I move to touch her but she instantly move away, closing her eyes even tightly.

"Nahi....wo log wapas aa jayenge....mujhe le jakar-"
(No...they'll come back...they'll take me-)

Her face turned wet with sweat and tears. She kept on mumbling things I couldn't figure out.

"Baby bird look thers no one around and I'm here to protect you right" she finally opened her eyes, she's calm right?

"Aap bhi chale jaoge...koi nahi aata mere pass....sab chhor kar chale jate hai" a tear slide down her face.
(You'll also leave...nobody comes to me...everyone leaves me.)

My eyes widened at this, I can't even imagine how much they'll have hurt this pure soul. They broke her to such an extend that she's not ready to believe anyone, trust anyone.

How much time will it take me to mend her wounds so that she'll again be the happy soul she was at seven.

"Mai nahi ja rha hu kahin" I assured her.
(I'm not going anywhere)

"Par aap chale gye the...mane Bulaya....baar baar...par aap nahi aaye...bakio ki tarah"
(But you left...I called you again and again...but you didn't come...like everyone else)

This again slapped me across my face, the guilt again spreads through my body.

"Wo meri galti thi, mujhe ek baari bas ek baari mauka de do na? Mujhe maaf kar do mei wahi karunga jo aap bologe"
(that was my mistake, just give me one opportunity please? Forgive me, I'll do everything you tell me to)

"Mai aapko maaf nahi kar sakti, Mera aape koi haq hi nahi hai. Mai aapse naraz Agar ho hi nahi sakti toh maafi kis baat ki?
(I can't forgive you, I don't have any right on you. If I can't be mad at you then how am I supposed to forgive you)

"Sirf aapka hi toh haq hau mujhpe" I mumbled under my breath.
(Only you have rights on me)

"Ab jaoge toh nahi an?"
(Now you won't leave right)

"Ab mei yahi hu aur mai yaha ho aur humesha rahunga, kabhi nahi ja raha aapko chhorke hn? Wada hai Mera."
(I'm her and will always be, never gonna leave you okay? It's my promise)

My eyes soften and met hers, suddenly she sobbed and broke down. I move to hug her and this time she didn't move away or push me, maybe she's not realizing it.

She closed her eyes and and suddenly she panicked again,

"Wo log...mujhe nahi jana....mujhe dar lagta hai"
(They...I don't want to go...I'm scared)

She mumbled in my chest, I couldn't actually make out what she's saying but I know it's her family she's talking about.

"Shh... mei kahi nahi jane dunga aapko, kahi nahi, kabhi nahi hmm"
(I'll not let you go anywhere)

Time skip

She calmed down after some time. She freshened up changed her clothes and ate food and medicine and now we're in roof top enjoying the beauty of the night. The moon seems as peaceful as ever just like my moon. The cold air brushes our skin playfully.

I looked down to the most beautiful, enchanting woman in the whole world lying on my lap while I crease her head.

She had her eyes closed and body claded another one of my black shirt and shorts, shirt which is over sized for her. She looks so mine.

We both stayed in silence and enjoyed the calm then she broke the silence,

"Aap kyu kar rehe ho mere liye ye sab, main aapko badle mei kuch nahi de sakti...aap mujhse kya chahte ho?"
(Why are you doing all this for me, I can't give you anything in return...what di you want from me?)

She raised herself as she spoke that.

"I just want you to be happy and live the life you deserve to live" I say.

"Why? You know nothing about me. I'm just a stranger who happened to be your junior then suddenly bumped into you after four years!?"

Only if she knew.

"Stranger? Really?" I scoffed and continued,

"You're anything but a stranger to me"

She kept looking at me with questioning gaze.

"You want to know why I'm doing all this right? Then listen"

𝐒𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢

As soon as I gained consciousness I couldn't comprehend with anything.

I felt an overwhelming sense of fear and dread, as if i is in imminent danger. My heart started racing and felt like i can't catch her breath. I'm sweating, trembling, and dizziness drowns me as if the room is spinning around me. I think I'm going to die or that I'll lose control over my body and mind.

My thoughts became jumbled and irrational. It's very scary and debilitating, I can't handle this. I need something but what I don't know.

All the things we spoke about went in blur, I don't know what's happening to me, why did I say all that and why I reacted this way.

But everything felt right when he hugged me, he gave me all the comfort I needed at that moment.

Everything that I'm feeling right now, I want to feel this forever. Maybe I feel something for him that I've never felt for anyone's else but I'm scared to feel all this. What if he breaks me.

Currently I'm lying on his lap while he creases my hair and my eyes closed then suddenly hit me and I asked him and...

_________________________________________

Idk how this ch. Is but please vote so that I feel appreciated. ._.