𝐂𝐡.𝟑𝟎 𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚

I clenched fist slammed against the bars of the cell, my eyes filled with a burning intensity as I reached for her.

I voice dropped to a deep rumble, filled with protective possessiveness.

"I couldn't stand seeing her locked up like this, innocent and vulnerable. It was wrong. Wrong! She didn't belong in here. She was mine, and I was damn well going to get her out."

My eyes never leave hers, I  gaze burning with unbridled passion.

I reache through the bars, my fingers longing to touch her, to hold her and comfort her.

"I don't care what anyone says," I  growled.

"She's not staying here. Not a second longer. I can't stand the thought of her spending one more night in this place. I'll do whatever it takes to set her free."

My hand wraps tightly around the bars of the cell, my knuckles white with the force of my grip.

My voice is filled with determination and possessiveness.

"I won't rest until she's out of here," i said, his voice low and filled with a dangerous edge.

"I'll tear down every obstacle, break any law, and fight anyone who stands in my way. She doesn't belong in here. She's mine, and I'm not letting anyone keep her locked up like some caged bird."

My gaze flicked over to the officers who had gathered around the cell, watching the scene unfold.

I glared at them with a mixture of anger and defiance.

"And none of you will stop me," I  warned, my voice a low rumble.

"She's innocent. And I won't let you keep her here just because some damn paperwork says so."

I noticed that the officers exchanged nervous glances, clearly intimidated by my intensity and determination.

One of the officers stepped forward, his voice shaky but determined.

"You can't just break her out," he protested.

"She's under arrest. There are procedures, legal channels..."

My fixed the officer with a cold, unwavering glare. My voice was low and intense.

"Those channels can burn," I  said.

"I won't wait for them to work. I won't wait for red tape and bureaucracy to free her. She's leaving here now, with or without your permission."

I clenched my jaw, the realization hitting him that her father was behind the false charges.

It only added fuel to my anger. How dare her father try to control her like that?

"Damn him," i growled.