𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟖 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭

𝐒𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢

𝐒𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢

He's on top of me!

I can't stop crying and screaming, please come and save me! Please please, I beg you. Asher. My entire body is aching with pain. Pain from my past and present. Pain that I'm experiencing right now at this moment not just physical but emotional and mental as well.

I fought them all my life and I will continue to do that until I've achieved the pleasure of peace but now I'm physically too exhausted to move.

My head feels heavy, my arms feel like they're about to break and I'm using all my strength to keep my eyes open.

But one thing that even I can't understand is that I'm not able to stop my tears and screams, they volunteerly come out of my body. Or maybe my soul, that is aching to be saved, to be cared, to be loved.

If only I was fortunate enough, I would be enjoying my life like any other person, i would have travelled around the world, meet my dream partner, life a life full of laughter and joy. But to my luck, I couldn't find myself someone who'd lov-

Suddenly I felt him lifted off of me, I look to see who is was, Asher. I saw him, his face filled anger and frustration. I thought seeing him will ease me a bit.

But the moment he started beating him, I felt my brain go nuts, all this while I was too into rescuing myself I couldn't process what happened.

And now everything got to me, my father's guard coming here, forcing me, his attempt to assault me. The pain, anger, sadness, frustration and everything I felt everyday for twenty-years of my life, all seem to engulf me in a world full of darkness.

I never wanted to be like this, never! Then why?! My body trembled in disgust which I tried to brush off but my strength is long gone. These tears will soon turn into blood, the head which is aching mercilessly feels like it'll split in half while my air supply cuts off.

My body is reacting on it's own because this is not me. I refuse to believe. I cannot be this broken, I-

I need him, where is he?

I look up to see if he's here but I saw nothing except a pool of blood. He's not here.

It's okay. I'll call him maybe he'll come.

"Ashh-er" "Asher"

I called for him but got no reply. I couldn't help but cry and hug myself. Atleast I'm here for myself, if not anyone else.

"sa-ve m--ew.....b-acha-al-lo mujj-jhe" I mumbled.

I'm so pathetic, why do I think anyone will help me.

I let the darkness drown me in it's cold embrace, I let myself feel all the awful things again and again. I wish to rest-

I felt a touch on my arm, thanking all the negatives I flinched back and wrapped myself in my arms to feel some warmth. But it didn't have any effect.

"Era sweetheart please look at me baby swan" it's him. Asher. I yearned for him but he didn't come now what do I do.

"Aap chale gye...mujhe choor kar" I met his eyes, they were soft and I wanted to melt away.

He came closer and I didn't move away for some reason. He hugged me and the moment I felt his warmth, I never want to get away.

He rubbed my back with one hand while the other creased my hair. I didn't realize when my eyes closed and lost consciousness.

 I didn't realize when my eyes closed and lost consciousness

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚

I feel intense remorse and regret upon hurting my love and a deep sense of guilt for causing pain to her.

I'm overwhelmed by a desire to repair the damage I've caused. I'm desperate to make amends, and would do everything in my power to make sure that I  never hurt my love again in the future.

I'm  filled with the overwhelming need to protect and care for my little swan and would do everything in my power to make sure that she's  are safe and happy.

I've to keep aside all my grudges against myself to halt as my main concern right now is her comfort and I by any means have to calm her down.

Creasing her hair and back while Whispering lullabies helped her calm down and soon I felt her breathing becoming normal and her movement stopping.

Her body put all it's weight on me and I understood she has passed out.

Panic rushes through my veins.

Time Skip

I'd called the doctor, he checked her and said it's a severe case of anxiety disorder and that she will need immense care for her to be back to normal as the things that have happened in the past of future.

I know full well that it's the sudden  appearance of that bastard who triggered all this and I'll make sure to make him pay for this in my own fucked up way.

But now she's the most important to me and i can't repeat my foolish mistake. Because of my carelessness she's suffering so much, if only i was more careful.

I'll make sure to punish each and every person evolved in this which includes myself. I'll do whatever she tells me to without a question.

Coming out of the shower I quickly changed my clothes and went to her room. She has been unconscious for two hours now, as much as I'm worried I'm scared to see how will she react after gaining consciousness.

She may not forgive me easily, which she shouldn't because she's my girl, but I can't resist the urge to hold her and be close to her.

I laid down beside her and put her face on my chest and continue creasing her hair.

My heart clench seeing her condition but at the same time, I couldn't help thinking she's freaking adorable.

I know it's wrong timing but seeing her cheeks squashed to my chest, she's always giving me hard time trying not to eat them.

----------------------------------------------------------
Please vote and comment so that I can know your opinion on this story.