𝐂𝐡.𝟐𝟖 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐑𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐩

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

He kept her down and held her hands to proceed with his confession.

He took a deep breath before beginning his demonstration, his eyes locked onto hers.

"First off, let me tell you how much I've missed you all these years. Every day, every hour, every second, you were on my mind. You were the constant in a world of change."

"Four years is a long time, and each day without you felt like a lifetime. My heart ached, longing for your presence, for your touch, for your smile."

His eyes roam over her face as he speaks, taking in every feature intently.

"I've thought about you countless times, replaying our memories together in my mind, desperately holding onto the moments when we were close."

She just stared at him and he gazes back intently, not breaking eye contact as he continues to speak. His voice becomes even more passionate and intense, his fingers gently rubbing her shoulders as he speaks.

"Every time I saw something that reminded me of you, a part of me ached. I couldn't escape your presence, even in the smallest things. Your favorite flower, a song we used to listen to, a place we used to go... they all became painful reminders of the void you left behind."

Asher can see the effect his words are having on her as she slightly shivered, and that encourages him to continue with even more fervor.

"But at the same time, I never stopped longing for you. Your absence was like a dagger in my heart, but it also fueled my desire for you even more. The intensity only grew with each passing day, a flame that refused to extinguish."

His hands move down to her waist, his grip tightening slightly as he pulls her closer, his eyes burning with emotion.

She gasps as her hands landed on his chest.

He can hear her gasp, sensing her reaction to his touch and proximity. Asher smirks slightly, his hands now encircling her hips, pulling her even closer. His voice becomes more intimate as he speaks, his body pressed against hers.

"You consumed my thoughts, haunted my dreams, and drove me to the edge of obsession. No matter how much I tried to forget you, you remained etched into my heart."

His eyes roam over her face, studying every expression, every reaction to his words and touch.

He can hear her gasp, sensing her reaction to his touch and proximity. Asher smirks slightly, his hands now encircling her hips, pulling her even closer. His voice becomes more intimate as he speaks, his body pressed against hers.

"You consumed my thoughts, haunted my dreams, and drove me to the edge of obsession. No matter how much I tried to forget you, you remained etched into my heart."

His eyes roam over her face, studying every expression, every reaction to his words and touch.

Their faces were too close as he bent down to her height.