𝐂𝐡.𝟑𝟓 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫

After three months

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚

We are currently in italy. I was sitting in my office, home office when I hear the door click, I don't need to see as the smell is enough to determine who exactly is it.

My beautiful wife.

She comes towards me and I pull her on my lap,

"Come with me I've prepared something specially for you" she said as I could see the excitement growing in her.

"Okay lead the way baby" I said and we stood up. She intervened our hands and pulled me to the place.

She took me to our balcony, it was beautifully decorated.

"What's the occasion love" I said and pulled her closer.

"Hmm think if it as the most important and beating day as of now"

I was curious as she said that, wasn't it supposed to be our wedding Day?  Anyways there must be a reason.

"First let's get comfortable right?" She asked. I nodded and we walked towards the place to sit.

"Hmm now close your eyes" she demanded basically.

Chuckling I did want she said.

I could hear the sound of some papers.

"Now open them" I did to see an white envelope in her hand, I look confused at her. She encouraged me to open the envelope.

I sighed and hoped fir it to be something positive, well its positive that's why she has prepared all this.

I opened the envelope to find some reports there, I read it.

My jaw fell and breath heaving up, hands began shaking.

She's pregnant.

We're having a baby.

I turn to her, pulling her in my embrace.

"Ah I love you love you love you" kissed her while pulling her on my lap.

"I love you too" she whispered and creased my cheek.

☆.......~.......☆
Pregnancy: third month

Her morning sickness is not that worse now but it still happens pretty badly. I'm trying my level best to console her right now.

"Shh breath love, I'll get you cleaned"

"Huh?saans toh le rahi hu mai, kahan saans nahi le re rahi"
(I'm breathing, where am I not breathing)

I didn't comment anything as I know the answer.

"Aacha baba I'm sorry, now please let me help you"

I cleaned her and tried feeding her something but she determines to not eat anything except indian food haashh thankfully my chef is an understanding man.