𝐂𝐡.𝟐𝟗 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Just as she finished saying that, she felt a pair of muscular arms around herself, one around her waist and the other around on her jaw.

He pulls her close to him leaving no space for air to pass. Their faces were almost touching. Their lips only a hair away from touching each other's.

"May I" he whispered creasing her jaw and clutching his hand on her waist while her hands were tightly gripping the fabric of his shirt.

Her breath was unsteady due to the nervousness of being so close to him. She seemed irresistibly flustered to him but her next movement left him flustered.

She slightly pulled him by the collar of his shirt as a sign of allowing him to taste her.

He hadn't expected her to respond so boldly, but he certainly wasn't complaining. When she pulled him by his collar, he couldn't help the small gasp of surprise that escaped his lips.

But it was quickly replaced by a chuckle, his eyes darkening with desire. His hands shifted to her hips, his grip firm and possessive as he guided her body even closer to his.

"Insistent, aren't we?" he teased before finally closing the distance between her lips and his.

Her face turned crimson.

He chuckled softly against her lips, enjoying the blush that spread across her face. He could feel her surprise and excitement, and it only fueled his desire even more.

His grip on her hips tightened, pulling her flush against him as his lips moved against hers in a slow, gentle kiss.

His tongue traced the seam of her lips, asking for entrance, while his hands roamed her jaw, neck and hair while the other hand rest on her waist.

He pressed her even closer, his body molded against hers as he explored her mouth. His tongue slid past her lips, gently coaxing hers into a passionate dance.

The taste of her sent a jolt of desire through him, igniting a fire in his veins. His hands slid down to her thighs, lifting her up to have more access to her.

He lifted her effortlessly, his strength and ease making her feel as if she weighed nothing. He carried her towards the nearby wall, pinning her against it with his body. He broke the kiss just for a moment, his eyes locking with hers, his breathing ragged and uneven.

"You drive me crazy, sweetheart," he whispered, his voice husky with desire. "You're making it hard for me to hold back."

𝐒𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢

𝐒𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢

It's been a few weeks since our 'confession day'. I always had feelings for him but didn't know what they were. I remember seeing him fir the first time in four years and all that I could think of was 'just how fast is my heart beating?'

Everytime he's close to me I felt as if my hearts gonna come out of my chest. All the times he called me nicknames I thought it was all just my imagination but no.

A d not only his gestures were beyond loving, his looks are just undeniable mesmerizing. Damn gorgeous.

☆.......~.......☆

Anyways, I'm in the kitchen fit the first time probably if I exclude the time I need water, snacks or he's cooking for me.

But but but, today I'm cooking for him, it's my first time cooking something. I hope it's edible atleat.

I'm making paneer tikka masala and fried rice and for the main thing which is desert rasmalai.

While saying it seems easy but actually making them is way complicated, I burnt myself here and there and got a few scratches also but it's all worth it, its fir him after all. But the things which is most concerning is I almost burnt the whole house down. Aishhh.

My fried rice is done and I've already put it on a container, paneer tikka masala will take about a few minutes more and the rasmalai is done as it's the first thing I started to with.

I stir the curry a few times when the bell rang. I quickly turn off the stove covering the dish and moved to open the door.

 I quickly turn off the stove covering the dish and moved to open the door

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚

I was sitting in my office when I got the call - my love had been arrested. Arrested for crimes she didn't commit.

My blood boiled. I slammed my fist against the desk, a dark anger surging through me. Everything else faded into the background.

All I could think about was her, unjustly imprisoned, and the need to protect her.

I left immediately, my mind racing. I didn't even stop to consider the consequences. I had to get to her, had to free her from whatever cruel hand had put her behind bars.

I stormed out, driving far above the speed limit, all thoughts of the law vanishing from my mind. There was only one thing that mattered - rescuing my love.

Asher's fingers clenched into a fist as he continued to act out the scenario, his voice carrying the weight of his emotions.

When I finally reach the police station, I practically storm in, demanding to see her.

The officers try to stop me, but I bulldoze past them. Nothing is going to stand between me and my love.

As I burst through the door to her holding cell, seeing her standing there alone and innocent, the anger only intensifies.