𝐂𝐡.𝟏𝟎 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚

The wound on her arm was located upper than I thought, it was near her shoulder blade. The cloth over it had turned red and wet and for it to be treated the cloth needed to be removed.

"Could you remove...I mean pull your sleeve down so that I...can treat it" I hesitated.

Without saying anything she slightly pulled her sleeve down, I start applying the alcohol over there. On the first touch she winced loudly and held my hand,

"It hurts" she sobbed holding my hand to prevent me from any movement to apply alcohol.

"Bub, if it's not treated it'll cause infection. You can hold my wrist and if it hurts you can squeeze it" I assured.

She closed her eyes tightly while holding my wrist, damn her touch is so ethereal. Her fine shoulder and collarbone visible for me to admire how beautiful she is. I'm finally able to touch her, its a blessing in itself. But my main concern right now is her health mentally, physically and emotionally. Her condition tells me one thing very clearly and that is wherever she was, she was not happy and definitely not safe.

It fills me with guilt that after the new session started I looked for her only a few times, if I had done it more maybe then she would not have to endure this much. I should've found her, I should've made sure she was safe, I should've loved her more.

Overthinking I didn't realize I was applying too much alcohol and that she has started to squeeze my wrist, I look up at her,

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. Does it hurt a lot? I'm sorry" in panic voice.

"It hurts but it's not that bad so don't worry"

I quickly bandaged her wound and moved on to the one on corner of her lips. I knew she was tired and uncomfortable from sitting straight all this time because of the she kept on shifting in order to find a proper position to sit. I told her to lean on the head board and she did, now it's more comfortable for her and easier for me to treat her as well -her wound-.

I brushed the hair on her face to the back, her hair was soft, silky and its length was till her hip, it wasn't straight but rather wavy. Tugging her hair behind her ear, I held her chin to see her wound properly.

"I promise I'll be gentle but hold my wrist just in case okay. "

She hummed.

This time I was focused.
On her full lips, I wonder how it'll feel to kiss them lick them suck them bite them and how it will feel on my lips, neck, chest, ear, di-

Her eyes were again closed hoping it would not hurt as much.

"Little swan shhh calm down"

She stopped clutching my wrist tightly but still holding it,

"It's going to pain right?"

"Littile bit yes, but you're going to be fine"

Just when I was about to press the cotton softly on her lips she flinched slightly.

"No no no!! Stop it will hurt"

"I'll be as gentle at possible now please let me treat it"

"Hmmm.."

I again got the cotton pad near close to her lips but she again moved back. I stared at the wound for a bit then leaned in to lick the blood off of her lips.

I taste the copper on my tongue and her pink plum lips felt very very addictive, I wonder how it will feel on my lips but didn't dare to quench my curiosity.

Soon I realized what I did and quickly moved back and started apologizing the the deed is done, shit I must have made her uncomfortable what the fuck is wrong with me? how could I do it?

Gathering all my courage I looked at her only to realize that she had passed out and is unconscious. I shivered badly.

𝐒𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢

Finally, all my suffering of last four years have come to an end now. Stepping in the new land feels so peaceful and adds bliss to my lonely life, all I wish to have is freedom. Freedom of speaking my mind, freedom of eating what I feel, freedom of sleeping when I feel like, freedom of doing what I please.

I regret nothing as much as listening to them and obeying everything they had wanted me to, I regret leaving when I had all the happiness I had thought I had them only for a year but they were the most beautiful moments of my life. But what I did? I left everything and everyone only for those people who do not even deserve to be called humans.

Anyways coming to the present, I'm currently leaving the Bangalore station with a mini suitcase in my hand. While leaving I thought of booking a room in a hotel but then I realized I don't have much money to do so as I had spent quite a lot of money on train tickets as I couldn't afford staying in their presence any longer or get caught escaping, I got the fastest train available but unfortunately it did cost me my three months of income from my online community or social media.

I couldn't figure out what to do first -book a room or eat- but my stomach growled making the choice easier for me. I didn't want to waste too much money and eat in restaurant or café so I thought of getting some snacks from the convenience store.

I walked alone in the darkness of night, I do enjoy my alone time alot but it's a little scary here but I thank the moon for being here with me. I walked slowly gazing at all the new things I see, lost in my thoughts I didn't realize when I bumped into someone.

Seems like I was not alone anymore,  I step back to apologize to the person infront of me but as soon as I look up, the ground beneath my feet slips away. The person infront of me is the most brutal human I know apart from my parents.

"Here you are" he held both of my cheeks with one hand and squeezed them tightly while I stood there numb and tears rolling down my face.

"Do you have any idea how much you made us run?" He pulled me closer to him but I pushed him away.

"Aww little girl has learned to fight, seems like you need a lesson" he pulled me by my hair to a dark ally, I tried fighting him but was no match for his strength.

"Your wings are already cut then why do you even think of flying away?" Sarcastically he marked.

"Leave me or... i" this came out as a mere whisper.

"Or what, what will you do cry for help? Even your parents don't melt with that you think a stranger will?" He continued to pull my hair.

"L--leave me"

"Say that one more time and I'll make sure you regret it" he threatened but I was adamant on not going back to that hell hole, I raised my hand and slapped him as hard as I could.

His face turned to side but when he looked up all I could see was rage. Shit.shit.shit.