𝐂𝐡.𝟔 𝐃𝐫𝐨𝐩 𝐨𝐟𝐟

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚

She is sitting behind me and even though I like having her close but it's not too good for my brain as i can't focus on anything else other than her when she's around. It just increases the chances of getting into an accident so I need, need to be as attentive as possible. Because if anything happens to her and that to Because of me, I will kill myself.

I knew it was risky but I didn't think twice before offering her a ride. I knew it when--

Her hands on my shoulder (that she kept after he insisted her) to prevent herself from falling, the tiny hand and cute little fingers squeezing my shoulder whenever there's a little change in the speed.

Her hair going messy because of the wind it touched my neck, her mesmerizing fragrance-- jasmine with a hint of vanilla and the delicious fragrance of her body lotion hitting my nostrils and calming my raging heartbeat.

Sometime she hets so close that her breath is hitting my nape which made me let out silent groans, it is making me day dream about how I would ma--

"Stop here" of course I had to or else I don't know what i was thinking.

"This is your house?" Being curious I inquire. And she answers while getting down from my bike by taking my support as I held her hand just in case.

"It is, and umm.....I was saying that uhh....May......mah....be....maybe"

"Hmmm maybe?" I teased even though I knew what she's trying to say but I would be happy she says it out loud.

"Maybe, if you.....you...wouldliketocomeandhavesometging."

"Uhh what?" I chuckled. By now I know she's getting a little frustrated as it's quite evident on her face.

"I know that you know what I'm trying to say" she huffed.

"Okay, okay. Now, do you actually want me to come or you're asking me just because I dropped you?"

"I mean......you did do me a favor and it would be rude not asking you that as you came for the first time."

I get down from my bike as well.

"Syera, you don't have to do these formalities with me. Call me when you want me in your space, in your company, in your home. When you're not comfortable in doing certain things you don't have to. As of now I'm a complete stranger, well not really but yeah, so you don't have to make yourself uncomfortable just for some stupid formality, we should know each other better before that, okay? "

She smiled a little and nodded her head like an obedient child.

"Now, I'll take my leave." I turned, just then she said,

"Oh I was wondering..."

"Yes, you were wondering?"

"You said we should know each other better so...."

"Soooo?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Isayweshouldexchangephonenumbers" I chuckled at her adorable behavior.

"You know I'm not disappearing right? Take your time and say it carefully. I'm not gonna eat you either"
"We should ....exchange ..phone ....numebrs" her cheecks turned red.

"Are you trying to flirt with me by asking me my number?" I teased.

"N- no I am-- no-" her cheeks reddens more and I enjoyed it to say the least.

"Here, save yours" I passed her my phone.

"Now you're trying to flirt with me" she raised a brow at me.

I was amazed at her boldness.

"I'm not trying I'm straight up doing it, and not only now but I've been doing it the whole time." I smirk at her wide eyes.

She quickly saves her number, gives me my phone and rushed inside the house.

I smile at her then saw that she has saved her contact as -Syera- and immediately changed it to -swan-
My little swan.

(Wondering why -swan-? Well why should I tell you now when you can read upcoming chapters.)

𝐒𝐲𝐞𝐫𝐚 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡𝐢

The entire day went by thinking about one person and one person solely. He makes think I get flustered very easily which is why he was able to woo me every now and then.

But the thing he said when I invited him is the highlight of the day, how can anyone think so much about others, how can anyone be so considered.

Currently, I'm painting. Painting a specific someone with someone to be exact, I paint to let the build up emotion me come out so I don't end up hurting people around me.

Usually I don't exhibit these kind of paintings but I think I'm gonna do it with this, why? Because sometimes letting people know what really goes inside your mind is the best way to connect with people. And not like someone will know who's the one painting it. Also that I'll not put it up on auction but just post it on my socials.

That is because, even though I wanna show it off bit I don't wanna sell it. It's meant for me to keep and adore.

And no one will be able to recognize the people in the painting as I've not drawn them with clarity, it's a hazy painting with smoke effect. Well, only the ones who have met these people in real life might be able to recognize them but that too with a lot of effort.

Anyways, now I'm done with the painting, now it's time for it to dry. While I go and grab myself a dinner, I'm very very hungry which is making me grumpy because now I've realized I'm hungry.

It's a little too late for food delivery considering the time, 11:37 pm. I don't wanna risk my safety at this hour. I was too engrossed in my work that I forgot to check time.

Now then I'll have to start my world class cooking show, I gather all the required items with the intensity that anyone would think I'm going on world War, it is one for me though.

I Look at the items with raging disappointment in my eyes as if I thought they'll start making themselves for me to eat but seems like the 'garibon ki queen Elisabeth' will have to do it herself.

After sometime, I finally succeeded in what I was doing. The thing I was waiting for almost an eternity is here.

With shining eyes, I did what you might not be able to ever do in your entire life and that is, that is---------drum rolls please---------

Poured the hot water on my instant noodles with happiness in my eyes as if I invented phones in the harappan civilization.

I was enjoying my meal that I made showing off my Stone age style of cooking, when I saw---

Happy holi everyone.
Hope you enjoyed the chapter and do vote as it takes a lot of efforts.
-inaya