𝐂𝐡.𝟗 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐲𝐚

Reaching Bangalore, my next step is to find her exact location but for now we definitely need some rest. I have waited for four years so why not a little more right? It shouldn't effect me much but I know it did more than anything because now that I know my baby swan is here, I need her infront of my eyes, in my arms. But seems like the gods aren't on my side and I ain't that lucky for it to happen yet.

I went to the place my parents owned, the house they lived in almost thirteen years ago. Whereas, Avyan was in an apartment of a building which he owned. He lived in Bangalore before shifting to Italy and this is where he met his girl as well.

We both love our personal space which basically means, we both love to think about the ones who've become the reason for our restlessness and imagining ourselves with them. I know delusional right?. Now this provides the reason to us staying at different places.

The house was clean as I had already informed the workers to do so. I slept for a while and when I woke up it's already evening, so I thought of going to the grocery shop -though everything was available, its just my excuse to go out- as I wanted to cook something. Cooking is therapy for me and not only for the reason that I love doing it but because I would love to do it for my baby swan.

I imagine cooking for her whatever she wants and craves during her periods and taking care of her, cuddling her, kissing her, making love to her. Hyeeee she will look so good swollen carrying my ba--- ugh ugh let's not go there.

I changed into a casual outfit consisting of a plain white shirt and black trousers and while shoes. I climbed down the stairs while folding the sleeves with my left arm and holding the car keys with the right one.

In the convenience store, I couldn't figure out what to take as I've everything at house already but now that I'm here, I have to buy something or it will be weird as all the people for some reason are looking no staring at me as if I'm the product and not the things kept on these shelves.

Ignoring them I walked away from there and decided to take some ice-cream out of the refrigerator infront of me but just then someone crashed with me and was about to fall but i caged her with my arms -sorry syera bebe- that little tiny being was trembling furiously while mumbling,

"S-sa---save---m--me or th---the---y w---will kill--l-me"

"Miss?" I called out for her to look up to me as I couldn't see her face but she was trembling too much to care I called again.

"Excuse me mi--" I paused as she looks up, she was wearing a black dress with white sleeves which had blood at some parts and a black scarf covering her face, she looks at me with blood red eyes.

She also looked at me for some time before jerking herself out of my hold and preparing to run but just as she turned her long flowy hair got stuck on my button on my shirt. The little girl looked back and her scarf covering her face dropped---

There stood Syera my girl, my baby, my little swan, my beloved but, but her face was wet with tears, blood oozing out of the corner of her lips, a hand mark on her left cheek and red blood eyes.

I got back on my senses seeing her in distress to ask how in the world is my love in this horrific condition. I hold her hand before she can run away and pulled her close to me, wrapping one hand around her tiny waist and the other cupping her cheek.

"Syera what is this?" She didn't answer but was trembling a lot, i tried asking her again but she clutches my collar muttered,

"S-save me--I---do--do not wa---ant---to be--caged" she said with much difficulty as she was sobbing and was having a hard time breathing

"Little swan please breathe, breathe for me" I sooth her totally forgetting that we're in a public place.

"Plea--se take-me a--way fro--m--the--m"

Even though i had numerous questions i wanted to ask but she is definitely not in the situation to answer any so I hummed in response and picked her up in my arms bridal style and headed out of that place.

Picking her up I realized how tiny and light she has gotten and I also see her bare feet covered in scratches while blood dropping from them. Shit it's so fucking painful.

Her tight grip around my collar, head on my shoulder, face buried in my neck sobbing and wetting my neck and shirt I don't care about anything else when I have her in my arms.

Reaching my car, I realized I can't make -more like I didn't want to- her sit on the passenger seat, in this condition I can't let her feel the lose of warmth -more like I need her warmth- so I carefully sat on the driving seat with her on my lap.

I managed to drive and calm her at the same time but by the time we reached our destination she had passed out probably because of all the things she had gone through I don't know how many days. She looks at ease like after a long while she's having the peaceful sleep she needed for a long while.

Carrying her to the master bedroom, I laid her down comfortably and proceeded to leave so that I can treat her wounds but her grip was still tight. I tried removing her hand ad gently as possible but my movements caused her to open her eyes, I cursed myself as she removed her hands from my collar and shifted away as I was practically hovering over her face.

"You don't need to be scared bub"

"Huh?" She looked at me and I patted her head and went away to bring the first aid box.

I came back to her sitting on bed with crossed legs, admiring the room with wide eyes, cute. I sat near her and said to show me her feet,

"But why?" She muttered curiously.

"So that I can treat your wounds, now come on show me your feet"

She refused at first but when I insisted a lot she agreed, she winced and clutches her dress -how much I wish it was my back- at all the touches of the alcohol to her wounds.

Her tears drop one after the other at the painful burn,

"Shhhhh it'll be over soon be strong for me okay."
She bobbed her head at me making her messy hair cover her face.

Finally after very very long 15 minutes which didn't seem to pass very soon ended but unfortunately the wound on her lip and her arm is still not treated. When.will.this.shit.end.

"Done?" Tilting her head she looked at me with her glossy eyes.

"Just a little bit is left now. So again be a good girl for me"

She slightly hummed.

I proceeded to treat her again.