Mind Probe

"Why the hell are they here? Who gave them the signal to bring my daughter here?" Dean asked once the family were back home.

"I did." The siblings gasped when Castiel appeared.

"Damnit, Cas. Why?" Dean asked him.

"I found a way to protect your daughter." Castiel said before he took out a bracelet.

"Friendship bracelet? Because it's the power of friendship that helps out in the end." Dean said, sarcastically.

"Dean." Alice said, making him to look at her, "Let him explain." She said, while holding the baby.

Castiel coughed a little before he started to talk, "If she wears it, it'll be like a blocker. No identification. Like she never existed." He said, before wrapped his bracelet around Alessia's wrist. The bracelet light up white before it disappeared.

"Angel magic. Should work fine as long as she wears at all times." Castiel said.

"We make sure she doesn't take it off." Alice tells the angel, "Thank you for doing this." Alice said, before she yawns. The baby saw it too and copied the mother, making the group to awed at that.

"Let's get some sleep. It has been a long day." Sam said before all of them said goodnight before heading to their rooms.

Once everyone was asleep, Isabella grabbed extra clothes and walked out of the window before she headed to the Den, where Wyatt was waiting for her.

Despite what happened tonight, they still agreed to sleep together since Isabella needed some good sleep.

"Hey, pup." Isabella whispered, closing the curtain door and quietly headed to his comfortable bed.

Wyatt had his arm under Isabella's head, using it as a pillow while Isabella placed her hands on his chest

"What's on your mind?" Wyatt asked her softly when she was quiet.

"Nothing." Isabella lied, while trying to look away from Wyatt.

"You're lying. You're not looking at me when you lie. Tell me, what's been bothering you?" Wyatt asked her.

Isabella sighed before she said, "These nightmares.. it's been feeling too real. I sometimes can't even feel if I'm awake or asleep. I haven't told you or anyone because I'm feeling I'm going mad."

"Want to tell me what your nightmare is all about?"

"It's about me and my ability. It's getting stronger every day and I've been getting images about this hour glass sand clock and the dark magic consuming me. Crowley. His voice. It manipulates me, telling me to break it. And I did. To save Castiel. Dark magic is serious. It happened to my brother and I don't want that to happen to me. What if I lose a part of me?" Isabella ranted.

Wyatt listened to every word she said. Why she kept all of this? He could easily helped her out and made sure she stayed away from dark magic.

"You won't. Because it's not real. This," Wyatt grabbed her hand before bringing up to his lips, kissing very slowly and gently, "This is real." He said before moving her hand to his beating heart, "This is real. Not the dark magic. This."