BC: Still Alive

"This house is amazing, Fallon." Isabella said, looking at the house. She parked her car and got out, looking amazed by it.

"Is nice enough to make a classy party, don't you think?" Fallon asked, as the three of them started to walk inside

"Oh, definitely. I love to dance. Girls digs guys that can dance." Ethan said.

"You think that werewolf would be into that? Don't act that we didn't see you winking at her." Fallon said, standing comfortable on the stair cases.

"Whaaat? I don't know what you're talking about?" Ethan scoffed, pretending to be cool.

"We saw it. Don't play dumb." Isabella smirked at him.

Ethan rolled his eyes as he started to run upstairs, "Going to claim a room right now!" He said, making Fallon to instantly run up the stairs as well, "Dibs on the master bedroom." Fallon shouted.

"I'll let you guys pick your rooms. I'll be over here, reading the spell." Isabella said, walking. To the kitchen. She places the dark magic book onto the kitchen counter.

"The resurrection spell: An extremely powerful spell, created by the original Witch a thousand years ago, used to bring a person back from the dead. If the body has been destroyed, reconstituting the body of the target by means of turning ash and soil to flesh and bone will be required. Subsequently, the target rises from the hardened soil." Isabella then remembered that she has a necklace that contained Casey's ashes. Bad thing is that is in her room... where Dean, Sam, and Alice lives.

"The incantation: La cendre à l'os, de la chair à la vie. De la cendre à l'os, de la chair à la vie. From ash to bone, from bone to flesh, from flesh to life." Isabella reads out before looking down at the ingredients she needs.

"Requirements: Circle of salt, Target's ashes, Soil, Water, Sum total power of the Ancestors." All of the requirements she needs is at the old house and she has to break in and grab it.

And it's better to do it at night, where everyone is asleep, she thought.

Isabella heard screaming and yelling from her two oddly new friends. "Ow! Stop doing that!" Ethan yelled out. Isabella nodded, knowing that Fallon smack the shit out of him.

"Get smarter!" Fallon yelled out, making Isabella to snort at that.

"This is going to be entertaining." Isabella laughed while closing the book and heading upstairs. Once she saw Fallon and Ethan, play fighting, Isabella couldn't help but to laugh silently. They're already fighting like siblings. This is too funny for the hunter. Did she really picked them.

"Ow! That's my eye!" Ethan screamed out as both of them started to fight like girls now. Ethan then grabbed Fallon's arm. Fallon's eyes widened as she knew what he's going to do, "No! No! No!" Fallon said before she went to grabbed his arm and both of them bit each other. Both of them groan before they pulled away and Fallon hit him in the arm, making Ethan to do the same. Before both of them continued to fight, Isabella cleared her throat, making the two of them to stare at her. Fallon and Ethan pulled away, acting like nothing just happened.