Opening stuff

Hi!

This is just a little story idea that I wanted to bring to life. I am a hugeee admirer of Tolkien and all his writing, and in no way am I trying to add to or copy anything that he has done. 

The main idea is that there is a new race of people in Middle Earth who live with the eagles and have similar abilities to them (basically they can fly). I feel that for such a fantasy world this isn't too unbelievable, but out of respect for the books I have not changed much of the original story, just found little ways that my characters can fill in areas. I have always loved how mysterious the eagles were, and so this story brings a little more interest to them as characters, along with our Ent friends and some other characters who don't get much screen time in the movies.

And yes of course we will get a Legolas love story at some stage (because lets be honest who doesn't love him), but the first section of this book is more about my character Avadis and creating who she is within the Middle Earth setting without focussing as much on the romance side of things, because personally I like a good amount of backstory and character development, so if you're looking for a nice short and sweet love story this might not be for you.

I'm not a writer and this is literally the first thing I have ever written so if you have any ideas to add I would love to hear them. Updates will hopefully be regular but everyone says that so who knows.

Hope you're having a great morning/afternoon/night. Put on some LOTR music and enjoy the ride :)