Chapter Thirty~five

This chapter is short but hopefully it will ease a few of you readers out there. The last chapter had allot of you in two minds. However, I hate reading stories that you can tell what is going to happen. Therefore, that is why when I write I try to keep you all guessing lol. Anyway, what I’m trying to say is that although most of you think that this story is over believe me it’s not. So please if you hated the last chapter remember I have write it that way for a reason. so please don’t give up on me just yet.

All my love Mel xx

Chapter Thirty~five

Jasmine’s Pov

Wakening up to an empty bed, I took this time to try to get my head around last nights UN explainable events. Lying on my back, I stared up to the ceiling as I began thinking back. The evil one was the first thing that unfortunately came to my mind, making a cold shiver run down my spine. I knew I had killed him but with not seeing, his body made me a little uneasy. As with him I knew, anything was possible. Shaking the negativity out of my head, I began to think of how in hell I ended up having two mates. I had never heard of this and by god, I wasn’t complaining but it did worry me a bit nonetheless. As if the goddess could feel my worry, she appeared beside me. Just seeing her gentle motherly smile both warmed and calmed me. It was the same feeling I got every time she was near. Her presence seemed to always make me feel complete, loved; it’s hard to put into words how good she made me feel. It’s as if I didn’t have a care world and the love that she filled me with was like no other, and for that, I loved her. “My child you did me proud. You have become a strong woman.” Her words were comforting however; I could see there was a but coming. Taking a seat beside me she started stroking the loose strands of hair that covered my face behind my ear. Then taking hold of my hand, she looked straight into my eyes. “Jasmine, in life everything happens for a reason whether it’s good or bad. Life is full of challenges, and it is up to us, the individual, on which path we choose.” Every word she spoke I took in, but I couldn’t work out what she was really trying to tell me. Thinking over and over of what she had told me, I still couldn’t manage to work it out. “Goddess, I think I understand what you are saying but I really don’t know what you are trying to tell me.”  I asked in confusion. Because I could tell by the look on her face that what ever it was she was trying to tell me, was somehow important.  “I guess what I’m trying to say is that...” she paused and gave me a small smile. Just her smile alone made me realise that whatever it was she was about to tell me, I was not going to like. “Jasmine I cannot predict your future or even guide you, but I can tell you one thing. Always remember that nothing in this life is forever, like I said earlier everything happens for a reason. The question you were asking yourself earlier is because of a reason.” I was beginning to get frustrated because everything she was saying seem to be in codes, riddles, oh god I don’t know. What I was thinking earlier? Well I was thinking of some much what thing was she talking about? “Jasmine please slow down on your thinking, your even making me have a headache.” she said giggling. “I’m sorry but I just don’t understand. I’m so confused. I just don’t know what you are telling Me.” sighing heavily I looked at her pleading her with my eyes for her to just tell me straight. “As much as I would love to tell you, I can’t Jasmine. The reason I came to you today is that something in the not so distant future is going to happen. Jasmine all I want to do is warn you and try to prepare you for what is about to happen.  I’m sorry I cannot tell you anymore than that.” The look of sincerity as well as pity on her face made me feel bad for asking her in the first place. I could see this was frustrating her as much as it was me. Taking in a deep breath I gave her a small smile.  “Thank you. I know if you could tell me you would and even though I haven’t a clue what you are trying to tell me I think I have an idea.” Swallowing the big lump in my throat I turned and looked towards the window. Something bad was otherwise coming for me or something bad was going to happen and soon. Nonetheless she wanted me ready.