CHAPTER 62

All that the villian known as AFO could do....was to avoid the any visible and invisible arcs of energy that came towards him which resulted in the many cuts that was seen on his person.

"I must say, you're very good to upset someone who you shouldn't have to there bad side"the villian said to Sukuna who held Ryõba and Himiko that was now a weapon, a similar katana to the former with her blade color being light red with the handle having a hot pink style.

Sukuna simply blitz towards the villian , who sent a wind based attack but Sukuna judge laughed while using Ryõba to send a attack that solved away the wind which caught AFO by surprise, that caused him to get knocked in the face by Sukuna's leg that basked him hard enough to push him back and hit the ground.

AFO had to cough up a bit at the attack but he didn't have enough time to be prepared by the stab from one of the katana's.

"You insolent-"

But he couldn't even finish his sentence, since he was raised up in the air by the katana as he struggled to even outer a word, instead he used his actions to send a powerful blast of air that pushed Sukuna back a bit.

"Hah! I knew you were ugly but this takes the rotten side of the cake by 100 times! No wonder no woman would even want to sleep with you, you were ugly form the beginning!!"

Sukuna said as he laughed out loud for AFO clench his fist as the King of Curses simply rubbed him the wrong way.

AFO could help but observed the boy...until he looked into one of his pockets and then suddenly ls8ghed out loud which got Sukuna to narrow his eyes at the bastard.

But then he heard the voice of Himiko,wanting him that what he's looking for was still the priority,that only got Sukuna to sigh as he simply did a hand movement that sliced AFO's hand which caused the villian to scream and was then suddenly grabbed by his ugly face courtesy of Sukuna who smirked.

"Don't even think about using it, ya fucker"

Sukuna simply said as he sliced away the villian other arm which got AFO to kick Sukuna away.

"You bastard!!"

AFO simply screamed out but Sukuna dinooy looked at the pitiful villian with a look of disinterest, "So this is the so called villian who gave Allmight and other heroes of the past trouble? What utter disappointment"

As Sukuna uttered these words, AFO saw a large silhouette above Sukuna as his legs were completely sliced off with his blood leaking out.

AFO flet utter fear, as he was unable to use his quirk, unable to fight back...and unable to use the object that was inside of one of his pockets that held on for dear life.