CHAPTER 113

As Sukuna was about to switch back with Izuku, he suddenly stopped.

"Master Sukuna"

He then heard a feminine voice behind him.

"I've come to escort you"

As Sukuna looked behind, he saw a white haired monk with chin-length white hair, an irregular line of dark plum pink running horizontally across the back of their head, and dark pink eyes with long eyelashes. They wear a plain monk robe of dark blue, which was white on the innermost layer.

Sukuna stared at this person, who was kneeling before them with two pairs of eyes observing the situation.

'Ryomen, who is this?' Izuku was the one who asked while Sukuna simply took a step towards this individual.

"It's been a while...Uraume"

As Sukuna said this, the now named Uraume simply smiled while standing up and getting close to the king of Curses.

"It has...My King"

As that was said, Uraume captured the King of Curses' lips that got Izuku to widen his eyes within the mindscape.

'AYO WHAT THE FU-'

Following Megumi's peculiar fight with his own ressurected father, he's suddenly assaulted by Haruta Shigemo. The curse user slashes Megumi from behind with his hand-sword cursed tool, severely injuring the student.

Without any choice, Megumi decides to go with his last resort. He divulges the Ten Shadows Technique while maintaining distance from his opponent. Shigemo doesn't take this seriously and just waits for Megumi to stop talking and for him to collapse from his wounds.

Shigemo was momentarily distracted by the nearby clash between Sukuna and Jogo. By the time he turns his attention back to Megumi, the sorcerer has finished revealing his technique. The most important piece of information that Megumi tells his opponent was that he can summon any shikigami at any time in an attempt to exorcise them. He decides to summon one that no other Ten Shadows Technique user has ever been able to defeat. Having been ignoring Megumi as a non-threat most of this time, Shigemo realizes the situation has been turned on him too late and tries to stop his adversary at the last second.

"With This Treasure, I Summon..."

As Megumi recites, the sounds of howling was heard as many other shikigami were seen, "Eight-Handled Sword Divergent Sila Divine General... Mahoraga!"

The bindings that covered Mahoraga were released as the shikigami let's out a breath of air.

The most unstoppable shikigami of the Ten Shadows Technique. Forced to take part in this exorcism ritual, Shigemo understands he and Megumi have to defeat the Mahoraga to survive. However, Megumi was far too injured and tells his opponent he'll be the first to pass on. Mahoraga violently knocks Megumi aside into a building, leaving him completely incapacitated.

Mahoraga sets its sights on Shigemo next, causing him to panic. Scared for his life, Shigemo frantically demands the jujutsu sorcerer to wake back up.