CHAPTER 102

"Gojo informed you all about the mole, right?" Utahime asked the Tokyo first years who nodded as they walked through an underground parking lot, "We believe that there at least two people feeding information to the cursed spirits. One has to be highly ranked so we can't do anything about them but the other one who's feeding info to that higher up is the one we're going after today. He is still under suspicion so after apprehension, we meet to conduct an interrogation."

The teacher explained looking down which the students caught, "He's from Kyoto isn't he?" Nobara asked making the teacher look even more strained, "The mole is Kokichi Muta but you know him as Mechamaru." Utahime said now going down a stairway.

"This must be really hard on her" Izuku muttered so the Nobara, Junpei and Megumi.

"I'm pretty certain any one would feel distraught over someone you've been watching over for a period of time" Junpei said making sure Utahime doesn't hear the two brother's conversation while the other two were listening.

"He's down here." The teacher said opening a door when they reached the bottom.

"It's not that we suspect him because he's suspicions, we only came to this conclusion by process of elimination." She continued as she lowered her voice as to not alert their target, "Puppet manipulation, thanks to his heavenly restriction, it's range reached the entire nation. Using unregistered puppets to steal information would be easy for him."

"Hm? Wouldn't it have drawn a lot of attention?" Izuiu asked making her shake her head, "What if the puppet was as small as a fly?" she countered making the boy's questions die down but his eyes couldn't help but travel ahead.

"We're here." Utahime said stopping outside a door.

With that in mind, Izuku simply nodded and stood in front of it, infusing some cursed energy within Ryoba since Himiko was still on her personal mission.

With one swift motion, the door was cut in multiple pieces as the entrance was now open.

As they looked inside only to find it empty which made Nobara click her tongue, "It's confirmed. Mechamaru is the mole." She stated as they turned around and returned to Jujutsu Tech...but Izuku was way behind them.

'You have something brewing in that mind of yours'

'Just thinking' Izuku simply said as he simply did a hand motion as quicken his pace to catch up with the others.

'Well whatever it is, you better keep it under wraps from the others'

[I have to agree with Ryomen on this one, Izuku, I feel like a situation will occur and would cause a few deaths, so you better avoid that at all cost]

All Izuku could do was slightly nods his head as he had a conversation with Junpei with Nobara cutting in while Megumi listened with slight curiosity in his eyes.

Meanwhile, in an unknown area, Kokichi whose appearance was much different from his robot persona, with bandages that covered most of his body that was scarred with grotesquely thin wrinkled skin was seen meeting with Mahito and Geto.

"You sure took your sweet time coming here, I was beginning to think you forgot about me" Kokichi said with rasper like tone.

"We wouldn't dare, the consequences of cursed restriction are something you know better than anyone" Geto said with Mahito waving his hand close to his face with a disgusted look on his face.

"Yeesh! As always, it stinks of mold" Mahito said as he stares at Kokichi, "He's our enemy now, so let's just kill him already" Mahito continued on with a look that scream pure impatience.

"Not yet, Mahito. We agreed to heal his body with your idle transfiguration and in exchange form r cooperation and information. We've made this Binding Vow with him, however the killing part comes after you fix him up" Geto said but lets out a sigh, "It would've been great to have used him in Shibuya but oh well" Geto continued.

Kokichi glared, "Don't lay a finger on anyone from Kyoto Jujutsu High" those were the words I've said and yet you're the ones who broke the Binding Vow first"

Mahito blames that on Hanami which didn't made Kokichi convinced instead it made him pissed and he simply said to heal him while also calling them scum which caused Mahito to threaten Kokichi but Geto refuses to allow him to violate the pact.

"Mahito,a Binding Vow made with another person is a whole different beast than a Binding Vow imposed of oneself. One of the differences is that the "Penalty" is unknown. When breaking a Binding Vow with oneself, the worst that can happen is losing what was gained and we can't take that risk. If we break the Binding vow now, who knows when retribution might come out way" Geto finished with Mahito understanding while feeling like his head was about to explode by the information that headed towards him as walked towards the disabled Kokichi.

"You better be thankful since you're even lower than scum" Mahito said as he finally grants Kokichi with a healthy body capable of standing on his own two feet.

His appearance was now more healthy than ever with a slim body alony with light peach skin with sharp brown eyes along with having black hair tied into a top knot above his head as a few of the bandages that covered hi upper body, loosen and settled around his waist.

Kokichi looked at his hands as he felt not an inch of pain that surrounded his body, flexing his fingers to make sure this wasn't a dream to him.

"Boooooring. How about showing some enthusiasm for healing your body?" Mahito questioned with Kokichi ignoring the curse and simply rolling his shoulders, in that moment he looked towards Mahito with a determined looks on his face.

"I'll do that after we settle our business" as Kokichi said that, Mahito just chuckled as he simply agreed, "Alrighty then, as promised, you die today" Mahito said as he got into a fighting stance while Kokichi uses his lair full of Mechamarus.

The now healthy Kokichi vs Mahito, who will win? Who will survive?

Chapter End.
Hope you guys enjoy, stay safe and peace out.