CHAPTER 106

Mei Mei noticed the behavior of the two boys but didn't bring it up as the four walked to outside the stations second entrance as the first-grade sorcerer sent some of her crows down to survey the floors. After minutes of standing around, Mei Mei opened her eyes turning to the boys, "Midoriya, would you prefer to kill a bunch of weak mutated humans or exorcise a single strong cursed spirit?" she asked causing the boy to stay silent.

"Mutated human are wondering and attacking humans in B4F while most of the civilians are on Fukutoshin Line Platform in B5F. But I'm not that sure on the civilians since the crows I have are coated in cursed energy I can't see inside B5F. I'm guessing the people didn't have a choice other than to go to the lowest floor since they were being chased. My crows were killed between B1F and B2F so the curtain caster must be there but I have no idea why they're stationed there."

Izuku stayed silent and was about to speak but Junpei beat him to it, "He's there, isn't he?" As Junpei said this while pointing down the stairs as he was referring to Mahito to which Mei Mei simply shrugged, "I couldn't say since my crows died before I found him but I'm sure he is due to the transfigured humans. It's a bad idea but let's split up, you two go down from here while Me and Ui Ui use the seventh entrance to directly go to B4F. If things get tough, you also run down there. I hope when we reunite the curtains will be gone, the civilians are safe." the woman instructed and grabbed her weapon as she and her brother walked away, "Be careful" Izuku said to Mei Mei who simply chuckled.

Izuku looked over to Junpei, who unsheath his weapon, "Izuku...we aren't gonna let him escape...ok?"

He said as his Shikigami was seen with Izuku unsheathing his blade.

"Yeah...we won't let him escape not this time"

The duo then walked down until they reached B2F where they saw a grasshopper cursed spirit eating a person, "Huh? What are you looking at?" the curse asked making the boys narrow their eyes, "Wait, y-you're a sorcerers right? You are, right? I'm sma-."

The curse couldn't finish it's sentence as it's head got cut off by Izuku who used his katana, "Fuck off." The boy said before he noticing a talisman on the ground next to him. In a swift move he cut it into pieces causing the curtain to disappear.

'Awwww and here I thought we would've had an amazing battle, I even brought Popcorn!!!' Sukuna said with a tone of disappointment.

'We're not here to entertain you, Ryomen...this situation is much different...and I'm really worried for Junpei so no jokes until I say it's ok'

Izuku said to Sukuna who could only grumble while Hitachi was silent while taking a bite of the popcorn.

Meanwhile, Mei suddenly stopped for a bit which got her brother to ask her if she felt it.

"I have...the curtains lifted, let's wait for the boys and head to B5F" she said.

Meanwhile in B5F, we see Mahito with a slight frown, "oh? So Ko-Guy was defeated huh? Looks like we have a skilled Sorcerer on our hands....too bad, I wanted to fight too ...oh well. What're you gonna do....after all.... it's work" He said as he walked for a bit.

Try as he much as he could but no matter what tactic he used, Jogo wasn't able to fight Gojo.

'Don't leg Hanami's death be in vain! I'll blend in with the crowd and use hit and run tactics with amplification' he thought, "Choso! I'll kill you myself if you're big even going to help!" Jogo yelled at Choso but even as he does make an attempt, the attacks that came towards Gojo were simply stopped by Gojo's limitless technique.

'You're not far from the action, but not too close, but you must be reaching your limit, the people who can't see the curses are starting to evade me, if their numbers keep dwindling and the space opens up, then I'll get a chance to spot the Volcano Head fucker. I won't be able to lure him out anymore by deactivating my technique since I've already revealed my han about destroying them up close to and it'd be bad if he coordinated with the cursed womb and unleashed a special attack on the crowd....sorry about this, I won't be able to save everyone...' as Gojo finished that thought, he made his choice, "But I promise to exorcise them in return" as he said that Jogo could only sweat in panic, 'What's taking so long?! It must've been 20 minutes by now!!!' Jogo thought.

Geto was watching on with another curse beside him, "It's still too Early and too easy for Satoru Gojo. We have to get him on edge more" he simply said.

Meanwhile both boys were seen running down the stairs meeting up with Mei Mei and Ui Ui at B4F, "Incredible Midoriya." The women said making the boy look at her, "Hm?" "You defeated the curse faster than I expected, no wonder you're a special grade." She explained making the boy nod, "Oi my sister is complimenting you, say something." Ui Ui glared at the boy who laughed as he got close to Mei Mei  "Thank you , Mei." He said this with a smile that made her to slightly blush.

'Yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!!!!!!' Sukuna said with his fist in the air.

They reached B5F only to see it empty, "We're too late." Mei Mei said as the special grade sorcerer found a teen sitting on the floor and ran to him, "Hey, you ok? What happened here?" he asked stopping and kneeling next to the teen who looked forward at nothing in particular, "Everyone... Monsters... They got on the train... He said it was already full! So, I wasn't needed!" half way through the explanation his head elongated before falling to the floor dead. This got Izuku to click his tongue in frustration before realizing something and looking at where the train was going to, which to his worry was Shibuya, "Shit Gojo sensei!"

A train arrives at Platform B5F. Civilians rush towards it, but the vehicle was filled to the brim with transfigured humans who burst out and begin slaughtering the helpless non-sorcerer hostages. Mahito exits the train last, excited about the air full of fear.

"On the weekends, we'll let them loose in the forest and hunt them" Mahito said with Jogo asking if he should bring the forest with Mahito replied that Hanami would be upset with Jogo saying that Hanami was dead.

"For real?"

Chapter End.

Question?
What is Satoru Gojo to you?

As that questions was said both Izuku and Junpei were seen with Eri.

"Well he's my teacher and if it wasn't for him, I'd been excuted, oh and..." he said.

"He's the one who made it possible for me to keep up with my brother and he's..." Junpei said as Eri excitedly moved her arms with a smile on her face.

"He's a great person! And someone who is a father to me and also..." She said.

"Well, I guess I owe him my life. I guess...and also I'm not the only one, but..." Megumi said.

"Well, to be honest...I don't really know much bout him. I can say this though...." Nobara said.

"And Idiot" Maku said.

"Yup, an idiot" this this I was Panda who said this.

"Salmon"

"But still..." Maku finished off.

"He's flippant, egoistical...and above all else..." Hanami said.

"Need I say more? He's..." This time it was Todo who said this

As everyone finally said their piece with the final words that came from their mouth.

"The Strongest"