CHAPTER 120

With Tsumiki caught up in Pseudo-Geto's sinister Culling Game, Megumi asks Izuku to let go of his transgressions and help save his sister.

Izuku was quiet for a second until he held out his hand to which Megumi tossed Izuku his weapon who caught it.

"Alright, I'll help but it doesn't change anything that if Sukuna takes over my body...Okkotsu-senpai...I want you kill me if that happens"

The second-year agrees to do what he can if that ever happens.

'Damn already putting me under the bus?'

'I'm only doing this because we don't know what we saw will actually happen'

'You're talking about' that' you know you weren't able to see much and who knows when you'll use that item again'

'I know and it sucks that all I saw were just blurry images' Izuku thought.

Megumi plans to regroup at Jujutsu High and contact Master Tengen. They need to find out how to unseal Satoru Gojo and what Geto's concrete objectives were for the future. The Culling Game was jujutsu terrorism on a scale never seen before and Megumi believes they need answers to the aforementioned questions.

Izuku asks if Yuki Tsukumo would know and Megumi reveals this was her idea. Yuki's hiding at Tokyo Jujutsu High waiting for them to while avoiding the higher-ups.

Yuta adds that there main issue with contacting Master Tengen was the Tombs of the Star Corridor was closed off. Master Tengen's concealing barrier shuffles over one thousand doors continuously and only one leads to the Tombs of the Star.