CHAPTER 94

The four teens along with two others were at the Yasohachi bridge, waiting as they saw vehicles driving along the bridge.

It felt like they were there for a few hours or more with Izuku letting out a sigh.

"Well this just turned out to be quite the night" he said as he was relentlessly being poked on the face by nine other than Himiko, who was laying on the boys lap while nibbling onto his one of his fingers while Ryoba was wrapping her arms around the boys neck from the back while laying her chin on top of his fluffy hair.

Junpei wondered how his brother could hold his balance that way while Megumi was busy moving a bit since he could feel the raw intensity of jealousy that surrounded Nobara as she saw the seen before her.

Which didn't escape the boy, "Well I did ask if you wanted to join but you said No, so don't act so jealous, you'll get your turn next" he simply said which got Nobara to click her tongue and looked the other way with Junpei just internally chuckling.

Nobara then decided to ask on where exactly the curse was supposed to be and with that they were by a gas station and fueling up their stomachs.

"We couldn't even feel any traces if a curse" Megumi said.

"For real? Does that mean this is a lost cause and we have to start over?" Akari questioned which got Izuku to shake his head.

"No, we can't afford to waste any more time" as Izuku said that, Nobara asked why was that the case with both him and Junpei looking at each other.

"Well...from what I've seen so far, this is a famous paranormal spot and theirs likely more that's similar to be cursed...plus we're also dealing with a 100 percent death rate, so I agree with Izuku that we can afford to waste time and also let any more people to die" Junpei said which got Nobara to nod her head but Akari suddenly got an idea.

"They were not bungee jumping, right? Maybe it has something to do with the act of jumping down?" She asked which got Izuku to let out a sigh while Junpei and Nobara had to hold in their laughter while Megumi said that they already tred that with Izuku which got Akari to be surprised.

Both Junpei and Nobara couldn't hold back their laughter which got Izuku to gave them a blank look.

"Yeah yeah, laugh it up" he Simply said as he finished his snack.

"Hey! There you are!"

The teens heard which got them to look over and see that it was one of Megumi's senpai who was riding a bicycle with someone behind him.

"Glad I found ya! Weren't you talking about Yasohachi bridge?!" He said but Fushiguro focused on the one behind his senpai.

"Fujinuma?" Megumi asked with Junpei and Nobara giving the boy confused looks.

"She's my old classmate"

"This is my older sister" Megumi's senpai said as Fujinuma said that she was glad Megumi remembers her with the senpai saying that he was telling his sis about how he saw Megumi yesterday along with his friends.

The girl eventually brought up why she was here, "I saw that the Morishita family had a funeral ceremony and I also heard from my brother that you guys were investigating Morishita and the bridge." Fujunuma started catching the sorcerers interest, "D-during my second year of Junior High, I went to Yasohachi Bridge at night." She continued leading to the sorcerers asking more questions.

"Did you go alone?" Nitta asked to which the girl went quiet for a moment before answering, "I went with two people from my club... One of them was Tsumiki." As that was said both Junpei and Nobara glanced at their classmate who had a neutral face but Izuku could see the look of shock on the boys face, Fujinuma left soon afterwards and Megumis face dropped to one of panic, this got Izuku to place a comforted hand on the boys shoulder which got Megumi to look at Izuku, "Don't panic and just make sure you sis is ok" Izuku says as Fushiguro capmed down long enough to say that was fine and then he apologized and went to the side where he made a call to Kiyotaka, before the call ended he was recommended to return since the mission seemed much more dangerous than they thought.

Izuku was busy looking over Ryoba and Himiko in their weapon forms for a bit until he looked over and see Fushiguro walking over, "Is your sis, ok?" Izuku asked as his friend put his phone in his pocket. "Yeah, but the mission is more dangerous now so it's being handed to other sorcerers. You guys-." He was cut off as Izuku wrapped his arm around his neck, "Alright let's get going." The boy said dragging his friend down the bridge, Nobara and Junpei following after, "Didn't you hear me!? We were told to retreat!" Megumi complained but the three didn't stop, "Not much you can do stop Izuku since he won't back down when he sets his mind on something" Junpei says as he unsheathed his weapon with Izuku was letting out a smile, "Junpei's right, so just shut up and allow us to help. We're your friends, you idiot so don't think of doing this alone." This got Nobara to try and hit the boy over the head but he silly grabbed her hand with a smile on his face as the four teens went went down, Megumi looked at the three and sighed in annoyance following after them but a smile crept up on his face.

They reached the bottom and walked along the river before crossing it, immediately getting sucked into an incomplete domain. They saw the curse in front of them, "We have another visitor with us." Izuku said turning behind the group as another cursed spirit entered the domain surprising the other sorcerers, "What's this? Someone else is already here?" the curse said also surprised.

As Izuku looked at it, he unsheathed both his weapons with a serious look on his face, "You guys deal with the bridge spirit, I got this one." He said.

"Oh, you want to play with meeee?" the curse said smiling at the sorcerer.

With Izuku dashing after the curse with slight smirk that formed on his face.

Chapter End.