CHAPTER 95

As Izuku was seen dashing towards the curse, it suddenly spat out blood at the boy who dodged at the last second and rushed at the curse who tried to grab him but the boy quickly cut his hands off before cutting it across the chest as it jumped back with a pain expression on its face, "Whaaaat? You're strong, this isn't fun at all." He said healing his injuries.

Izuku took a side glance at the blood that was on the wall but focus back at the curse as he continued his assault.

Meanwhile Megumi, Junpei and Nobara were dealing with the other curse with not much difficulty but it was tiring to see it Respawn.

"We should just think of this as whack-a-mole, right?" Nobara asked with Junpei changing his sword to a broad like weapon.

"That seems to be the case, just keep crushing the holes for both me and Jumpei, that way it probably won't retaliate"

As Megumi said that both Nobara and Junpei got the idea that although it has targets for its cursed techniques wide range, the body can't attack, which Megumi nods his head while also thinking over something.

'all the things we didn't know, the cursed techniques area, the number of victims, the barrier- they all seem to drain its main body....but if that's the case...the real problem comes later' as he finished that thought both him and Junpei were too slow to react as Nobara was getting pulled out of the domain by someone.

"Kugisaki!!" Both boys yelled out with Nobara saying to keep wacking the mole.

As she was finally sucked in as both boys weren't able to grab her in time.

Izuku who saw the scene with narrowed eyes caused his anger flared up a bit.

'oh what's this? Are you suddenly upset because one of your properties is gone' Sukuna said in the boys mind with Izuku letting out a low growl which got the King of Curses to chuckle.

'oh quit acting like an animal but I guess I can understand when you see something bring taking away from you, so you better get her while you still can, brat' Sukuna finished what he had to say as Izuku sheath back his weapons.

"Older brother? I want to play too!" the curse said excited as he ran out of the domain.

This didn't sit well with Izuku as he dashed after the curse but not before saying to both boys.

"Megumi! Junpei! Focus on the curse in front of you and don't get distracted! I'll go after Nobara and kill the basterd that took her! You two better not die on me!" He said as he rush out of the domain leaving both boys to have one similar thought.

'He's down bad for Kugisaki' they both finished that thought as they got back to focus on the curse.

For Nobara, she was seen being pulled out of the portal with anger that was on her face, with that she sent an attack at the unknown individual, who avoided the attack with ease.

"Oh? A female, apologies"

The individual said as he made a pose that got Nobara to freak out along with what he was wearing.

He's a tall, well-built man with black hair and violet eyes with a dark sclera, His thin eyebrows have two stud piercings over them with him sporting a very revealing outfit that includes a striped collar with a bow tie, white cuffs around his wrists and a band around his chest which holds up suspenders connected to a thong and leggings.

'What the actual fuck am I seeing before me? That shouldn't even be okay at all' Nobara thought.

"The errand entrusted to us Brothers, doesn't ental killing jujutsu sorcerers. So please retreat and I'll let things be" h said as he locked his fnger with Nobara wondering what kind of errand he was talking about.

'damn it I can't tell if he's a cursed spirit or a curse user and then theirs that Smell' she thought as she got her hammer and nails ready.

The individual gave the girl a confused look, "and here I thought we had the same errand'

Back to the boys, both Junpei and Megumi destroying the curse as best as they could while catching on the curses surprise attack that were too simple for them.

As both boys shikigami's effortlessly destroyed the curse that caused the remaining others to be destroyed as well.

That made Megumi to let out a sigh, 'Tsumiki should be fine now. next up is...' he stopped as he looked over to Junpei, who had a panic look on His face as he was looking up at the ceiling with Megumi following the boys action as he took had a shocked look on his face as they see another curse appearing.

'It's still alive?! That wasn't the main body? The barrier isn't gone either! What's going on?!' as Megumi finished that thought, the curse finally revealed itself as it landed with Megumi was completely silent.

'i shouldn't try too hard to find soek logic behind the curses movements but it's been bugging me this while time on why has it only started killing the people it marked now.... that's when he realised the month...it was the same from back then when Izuku first ate one of Sukuna's fingers.

As a finger bearer was right before the boys with Junpei clenching his clenching his weapon.

"Our main objective...is to retrieve Sukuna's fingers!"

Back to the boys, Junpei summoned Moon Dregs with a serious look on his face.

"Got any ideas on dealing with this thing? Cause it seems you're familiar with it" Junpei says as Megumi recalled what Izuku said and stayed focus.

"No defence just attack!" As he said that Junpei smirked as he coated his weapon with cursed energy.

The finger bearer could only widen it's grin as it dashed after the boys with them doing the same.

Chapter End.
Hope you guys enjoy.