CHAPTER 97

Meanwhile both Nobara and the curse felt a sudden change in the area.

'All of a sudden, I feel a presence. Did the finger get out of the Barrier? Whoever took out the finger bearer is quite formidable' the curse thought.

'Even so...the finger...even if they fought against a special grade curse and won, they more thank likely didn't come out of it unscathed. I hope they're okay' Nobara thought but she had to focus back at the curse who suddenly started running away.

"My apologies, please forget what I said earlier" he said as Nobara yelled after him to hold as she ran after him which alerted him.

"You and your weird way of running, do you really think you can get away like that?" Nobara said.

"I... I'm self-conscious about my back so this is a warning if you look at my back, I will kill you"

But then both Izuku and the curse both jumped out the same time, "Ah, brother/Nobara?" the two said at the same time landing behind the humanoid curse the girl was fighting and seeing his disturbing back.

'....holy fuck that's just...fucked up?'

[...I feel like bleaching out my eyes at the fucked up thing I'm seeing]

Both Hitachi and Ryomen said within Izuku's mind while Izuku couldn't help but agree.

"You...You...You saw it!?" The humanoid curse shouted as the two started apologizing, "I'll kill you!" the curse shouted turning to Izuku but this gave Nobara the opportunity to run to his side and clock him in the head, "Then why thr heck're you dressed like that?" She questioned.

With the humanoid curse, who got even more pissed simply said that it gets stuffy.

"Supreme Rot Technique: Wing King!" He called out as butterfly wings made of blood, appeared on the curse's back.

"I'll kill you." He repeated his earlier statement and shot out multiple blood spikes at the sorcerers, "Start Running and turn your backs to me" he simply said as both teens avoided the blood spikes that melted on contact without hesitation, Izuku quickly hoisted Nobara over his shoulder and started dodging the spears but one managed to scratched him.

The girl noticed the spot it hit corroding away as she clicked her tongue, "Blood corrosion." she told her classmate who nodded and turned towards the woods, "Hold on tight." Izuku said as he dug his foot into the ground before running at full speed through the forest using the trees as cover to slow down the spikes coming after them. Seconds later they reached the end of the forest as Izuku jumped onto the road in front of them, the boy put his friend/ lover down before he brought out Ryoba and slashed at the blood spat at him from the curse he was chasing as it splashed against him. "Izuku!" Nobara shouted before she was stabbed at the back by the other curse causing her left sleeve to burn off.

"Don't worry, my brother's blood doesn't have the same properties as mine. Even mine won't actually kill you unless you cover your whole body with it. Although it does hurt to death." The older brother explained as he raised his hand closing his fist except for his pinky and thumb, "This is where it truly begins. Supreme Rot Technique: Decay." A flower pattern appeared on Nobara's burned arm and ran up the left side of her face with Izuku having a flower pattern on the side of his face.