CHAPTER 117

The girl brings up the talk she had with the old Geto on how to create a world where curses didn't exist before smiling, "The next stage of Humanity lies in breaking away from cursed energy."

"No. It lies in optimizing cursed energy." Geto countered making the girl shrug, "I thought you abandoned that method 12 years ago when Toji Zenin died." Geto questioned narrowing his eyes.

"I came back to the principles. Besides, your method is flawed. Compared to Japan there are few sorcerers overseas. Tengen's barrier is necessary for optimizing cursed energy hence the only one's capable of becoming sorcerers through Tengen are the people of this country. That would mean Japan has a virtual Monopoly on cursed energy. The middle east will not sit quiet, flesh and blood from humans are the energy source so you can imagine the suffering that would come as. That is a world far removed from the ideal that I pursue." Yuki explained glaring holes into the man.

"We have different objectives; I do not wish for a world without cursed spirits or an idyllic and peaceful world. Non-sorcerers; sorcerers; cursed spirits; these are all the possibilities of cursed energy in the form of human beings and yet there must be more to human potential. I tried to bring that forth myself but that doesn't work, what I can create does not exceed the bounds of my own potential. The answer is always flickering darkly in chaos. Do you understand? What I should have created was chaos that not even I could control. I have already extracted the cursed technique." Geto explained slamming his hand on the ground activating Idle transfiguration as a simple appeared in the sky, "Remote activation of a cursed technique!?" Yuki shouted shocked.

"Thank you, Izuku Midoriya, the quality of the cursed spirit's technique ceases to grow at the moment they are absorbed by cursed spirit manipulation. Mahito grew well during your fight with him." Geto said sounding thankful.

"What did you do?"

"I remotely casted Idle Transfiguration on two types of non-sorcerers who's already been marked, the people who had ingested cursed objects like Izuku Midoriya and the people with cursed techniques whose brains were meant to be non-sorcerers like Junpei Yoshino. I adjusted their brains for sorcery, to the former, I gave strength as vessels and to the latter, the capacity to use cursed techniques and as of this moment I have broken the seal on the cursed objects. Some have been deep in slumber since being exposed to my cursed energy at the time of marking but they will soon awaken. To deepen their understanding of cursed energy, I will have them fight each other. I carefully chose them and the cursed objects."

"You underestimate human rationality; you think people will kill each other simply because they got power? Yuki asked cautiously, "Everything has an order, I would not make such an oversight. Your questions are starting to lack perspicacity." Geto said with a closed eye smile making the blond freeze before she turned to Izuku, "He's pissing me off, let's go beat him up."