CHAPTER 99

The next thing that happened was Megumi, Junpei and Nobara seeing Izuku....with pink hair.

Junpei however didn't mind since he saw it before....but for the other two teens....they were silent...until a snicker was heard, which came from Nobara who was shaking so much that it looked like she was vibrating on the spot.

Izuku, who was wearing black jeans along with a white hoodie with his signature red shoes was giving the girl a blank look but he still find it amusing while Eri was holding his hand, sporting a white sun dress with a red shirt underneath along with black leggings and red boots to match Izuku's sneakers along with sporting a braided Ponytail.

"So remind me again on why you dyed your hair?" Megumi questioned.

"I'm only doing this because my lil Sister asked to visit her school and I'm bringing Eri song so she can interact with those that helped her from back then...plus I need to be in this persona i chose in order not to get.... arrested"

As Izuku said that, he give the trio a heartfelt smile and goodbye with Nobara hugging him the longest.

With that, he grabbed Ryoba and with one swift strike, a portal was formed as Izuku lifted Eri and placed Ryoba back in her sheath and walked in the portal as it closed, leaning the trio there for a few seconds until Megumi and Nobara looked over to Junpei, who held a deck of cards in his hand which both teens held determined looks.

'This time I'll win!' they both thought as they got ready.

Meanwhile in UA high:

"So your class idea, is a fusion of a live performance and a dance club?" The teacher of Class 1B, Vlad said towards the teacher of Class 1A, Aizawa who simply nodded his head.

"They wanted to do something for the other courses, and that's what they came up with"

"Awfully considerate of them"

But Aizawa didn't know for sure how to feel about it which got Vlad to be confused.

It was time for the students to head back to either their dorms with Bakugo hearing a conversation.

"You hear about this? Class A of the hero course is throwing a concert from our sake, talk about conceited. It's just more flaunting an attention grabbing for them"

One fo the general course students said which irked Bakugo.

Izuku was meanwhile heading towards the Principal's office with Eri in his arms with a few of the UA students who couldn't help but marvel at the boy and most of the girls cooed at the way Eri was close to Izuku while sleeping in his arms.

Back in Class 1-A's Heights Alliance, Tenya Ida was busy helping plan Class 1-A band and dance performance.

"The School Festival is exactly one month away! With so little time, number of decisions must be made today" Iida said.

"Gotta pick the songs first!"

"Ones that'll get people moving!"

But I they've got to be songs everyone knows,right?!"

"Stuff you can dance to!!"

Many suggestions were fired rapidly but Kyoka stopped them all as she suggests club rock and asks if anyone can play instruments such as drums.

Kaminari remembers Katsuki having experience in playing drums which Sero agrees to. Katsuki refuses to as Hanta mocks Katsuki's inability to do so with that, Katsuki grabs some drum sticks and starts playing the drums proficiently.