CHAPTER 107

All Gojo could do was be surprised at the current events, 'Have you guys gone crazy?! Whittling down the number of humans is not to your advantage!' but he had to focus towards Mahito who came riding on a curse and sent a punch which was blocked by Gojo's limitless technique.

"No shit!! I really can't hit you" Mahito said with Gojo aiming to attack the human curse but he avoided it.

"Let me share one thing I find so disgusting about humans... There's so many of them!"

As Mahito said that, the atrium was seen being opened courtesy of the weeds that closed it up earlier.

'There has to be more curses or curse users upstairs. Are they planning to dump everybody in Shibuya down here?!' as Gojo thought of that both human curse, using Body Repel alongside Choso's Supernova to crush and kill a large number of people. Jogo feints an attack, knowing that Gojo's personal limit was to avoid killing civilians with his own hands, even if he's willing to let some die because of the curses.

Contrary to the spirits' expectations, Satoru activates his Domain Expansion: Unlimited Void. He did so for a mere 0.2 seconds, just enough to briefly incapacitate every being on the platform. Within the next 299 seconds, the strongest sorcerer alive had annihilated all the transfigured humans that were released on Platform B5F.

He was out of breath but Immediately after, with the sight of the Prison Realm ... Geto activates it.

Prior to the Shibuya Incident, Geto had explained the conditions of the Prison Realm to the unregistered special grades. Among these was that Gojo needed to be within a four-meter radius of the item for one minute upon activation. The loophole was that the one minute had to last inside Satoru's brain.

The curse user made use of that fact by walking out in the open, letting Satoru see him. As memories flooded the sorcerer's mind, he was trapped in the Prison Realm.

'Damn it!!' Gojo cursed with Geto saying to Gojo that he shouldn't let his mind wander during a fight.

'I can't feel any cursed energy in my body. I can't move a single muscle either... Shit, this is checkmate' as Gojo made that assumption, he looked towards Geto with narrowed eyes.

"So...Who are you?"

"Suguru Geto, of course. Did you forget? How sad" as he said that, this got Gojo to be even more pissed.

"Your body and even your cursed energy... My sis eyes tell me...You're Suguru Geto...But my soul knows otherwise!! Now answer me!! Who the hell are you?!"

Pseudo-Geto reveals his brain and explains that he coveted Cursed Spirit Manipulation and that Suguru's body being left intact helped him.

"But don't worry. The seal will be over soon enough in a hundred... No, maybe a thousand years and because of you being so strong, you're in the way of my plans" but then Gojo chuckled which surprised The fake Geto.

"You don't remember? Before that body... Was killed by me. Remember who best it up?" as Gojo questioned the fake Geto, he confirmed Tha it was Yuta Okkotsu, "I don't really get what everyone sees in him, his ability to copy cursed techniques and his boundless cursed energy, both are the result of him having to retain his loved one's soul... Sorry to say, but Yuta Okkotsu can't bricks the nest Satoru Gojo... Goodnight, Satoru Gojo and let's us meet again in the new world"

Meanwhile, The four quickly jumped onto the railway and started sprinting towards Shibuya, during the sprint something unexpected happened as a device latched itself onto Izuku's ear. "What the-."

"Can you hear me, Izuku Midoriya?" a voice came from the earpiece which the boy recognized, "Kokichi Muta?" he questioned as he pulled the small round puppet and looked at it. "Yes. There isn't much time so listen carefully. Satoru Gojo has been sealed." He said shocking everyone.

Chapter End.
Not enough energy to make to 1k words...but hope you enjoy this chapter.