CHAPTER 110

At the Shibuya station near exit 13, Nanami reaches that location and finds that Ijichi was wounded on the ground.

Back in the tunnel, Mei Mei was fighting the enemy with her brother simply watching the fight.

"You know what my cursed technique is, don't you?... It's the ability to control crows and that's all there is to it, it's weak, right?" she says as she easily defeated the enemy who got the ground hard.

"Because of that, I've been training since I was young... To be effective even without a cursed technique. It was worth it. Now I can stand here and say I dominated you because of it." Mei Mei finished as the enemy asks that she spare his life. Mei Mei asks the enemy if he can be any use to her but when he doesn't answer right away, she kills him. Suddenly Mei Mei and Ui Ui notice that the curtain has come down, Mei Mei also noticed that a certain Shikigami user was no where to be seen, "Oh well, it's better for him to head to where Midoriya is" She said this while slightly chuckling as she thought of the green haired boy as both siblings head to where Gojo was at.

At Shibuya station, the impostor notices that the curtain has come down and comments about how it happened faster than he thought.

After informing Maki and Nobara about the situation that was happening, Nobara and Akari head off but they encounter the enemy. As Nobara secretly tells Akari to run away, Nobara faces Haruta. He suddenly notices that Akari was running away instead of hiding, and heads to her location, he then used his technique to wound Akari. After Nobara makes it to Akari's location, Nobara tries to stop the enemy from hurting her more but the enemy immobilizes her. As the enemy gloats over Nobara not being about to defeat him, Nobara asks why he was going these kind of things which the enemy replies that he just wants to have fun. As the enemy continues to hurt Akari, Nobara tells him to stop but the enemy doesn't. As Nobara gets up, the two prepare to continue their fight but suddenly notices something.

Suddenly Nanami appears from around a corner with an angry look on his face. As Nanami starts to walk towards the enemy.

The enemy says that he has a hostage but notices that Akari has gotten away

The enemy says that he has a hostage but notices that Akari has gotten away. As Nanami was right behind him, "Where and go many of you are there?" Nanami spoke but the enemy attacks Nanami with grin on his face.