CHAPTER 112

"Izuku Midoriya.." Jogo said dangerously regrowing his arm, "Who's asking, volcano bitch?" Izuku asked in the same tone as he unsheathe Ryoba.

"You took someone from me and now..." The two stood face to face staring each other down, "I'm going to kill you!" the curse shouted in anger and sent a blast of fire at the boy but before it could launch he was stabbed in the palm stopping his attack, Izuku used his katana and stabbed it into the curses foot before grabbing one of his knives and stabbed it into Jogo's chest sliding it down before deepening the impact into the curses wounds and kicked him away as the weapon exploded sending him flying back.

Jogo regenerated and recovered quickly as he landed on his feet before sending a couple of ember insects at the sorcerer, "Cleave" Izuku sent dozens of invisible attacks that cut the insects into pieces.

"You guys go to Shoko and heal up! I have this guy!" Izuku shouted before Jogo appeared in front of him and sent a, kick towards the boy and sent him to the stairs, "No one is leaving here alive!" Jogo shouted glaring at the other sorcerers. The first year flipped in the air, drawing it his blade as he summoned dozens of cursed energy that exploded around the curse, "And who decided that!?" the boy asked as he landed as he dashed after Jogo pouring positive cursed energy into his blade and using it to produce a powerful arc of energy that sent the curse upwards as it exploded adding more power that smashed him through the floor until he was on the streets of Shibuya. Without wasting time he jumped after the curse, when he reached the top he was met with a raging beam of fire, using his arms to block as much of the hest as he can but as he did, Jogo appeared next to him and punched him adding some fire in the attack sending the boy crashing through a building.

As Jogo put his hands close together forming a condensed ball of fire, it was interrupted by the strong presence of something that made Jogo stopped his attack.

Out of the smoke, revealed Sukuna who was now in control of Izuku's body with no weapon on his person.

Jogo simply landed not too far form the King of Curses as he could feel a bit of sweat pouring from his body.

"You made a mad move on trying to harm the people the boy cares for...I wonder if I should end you quick or slow" Sukuna said as he started to walk towards the curse infront of him.

But then Jogo stopped Sukuna and ask him to force Izuku into a Binding Vow using his allies as leverage, but the latter refuses. Sukuna has his own plans, but as a token of his appreciation for the ten fingers, he agrees to work with the cursed spirits if Jogo was able to hit him. If Jogo succeeds in hitting Sukuna in a fight, the King of Curses will agree to kill every human in Shibuya, except for one, a deal Jogo quickly agrees to.

'You better have a plan for this Ryomen'

'Don't worry, I've already got Ryoba getting as many humans out the area...cause I'm gonna start cooking'

During a confrontation between sorcerers in the middle of Shibuya, they all notice a large explosion nearby. A part of a building suddenly goes up in flames and Jogo crashes through it, falling through the air as he's injured from the start of his battle. Sukuna follows close behind, jumping off the debris and loudly asks the cursed spirit if that's all he's got.

Jogo answers that he's not done yet and creates a fireball to counterattack. However, Jogo's arms were suddenly diced apart by Sukuna's cursed technique, ruining his technique. Sukuna then gets behind Jogo and smashes his head in with a powerful two-handed hammerfist that sends the cursed spirit crashing down toward the ground. Sukuna follows up with insane speed, diving through the air to grab Jogo's face before he hits the ground, and slams the cursed spirit's head into the roof of a building.

The reinforced impact crashes Jogo and Sukuna through several stories of the building until the former was smashed violently into the ground. As moonlight peers through the destruction. Sukuna notes that it makes it easier to see how pathetic his opponent was.

On his knees with his jaw severed and limbs missing, Jogo desperately heals while admitting to himself that he's nowhere close to Sukuna's level of strength.

Sukuna grabs Jogo's scarf and tells him to keep fighting, promising to keep him company until it's over. The openings in the building abruptly explode with incredible firepower. Sukuna escapes the building and Jogo follows him with his most powerful technique activated; Maximum: Meteor! Jogo throws a giant flaming meteor at Sukuna that decimates the entire area of Shibuya. He believes even Sukuna must have suffered some damage from his maximum technique.

Unharmed, Sukuna appears next to Jogo, sitting on the smoldering meteor. He taunts his opponent by saying that the maximum technique would have hurt... if it hit. He also asks why Jogo why he won't use Domain Expansion. Jogo admits he would lose in a battle of domains and Sukuna knows that this lack of confidence was because of his loss to Satoru Gojo.

Entertained, Sukuna stands back up and says he'll fight using Jogo's specialty.

'Izuku, Hitachi, you two better watch and observe'

As Sukuna said that, he commands "■" to open and activates a mysterious ability that allows him to manipulate flames, surprising Jogo. Sukuna realizes a cursed spirit wouldn't know about this ability and tells his opponent to get ready for a fire-power battle.

Both fighters stand across from each other with their condensed flames. Sukuna creates fire between his closed palms and spreads his hands to extend and form the flame into an arrow. At the same time, Jogo condenses his flames into a small fireball. Sukuna takes the flaming arrow between his fingers, ready to shoot while Jogo takes aim as well.

A flaming exchange ensues as the impact caused even more destruction.

The aftermath of the battle was now confirmed as Sukuna was the winner, burning Jogo's body into ash.

Jogo's final moments cause his psyche to enter a fantasy where he's able to say goodbye to his allies Dagon and Hanami. Seeing as they have also perished, Jogo hopes they will reunite in their next lives and leaves their hopes and dreams to Mahito.

Sukuna enters the mental landscape and learns about Jogo's ideology. Jogo wants cursed spirits to replace humanity on Earth but Sukuna finds this foolish. Sukuna believes Jogo should have set the world aflame without a second thought, without ever concerning himself about Satoru Gojo. Despite being too weak to take hold of such desires, Jogo wasn't bad compared to the other fighters Sukuna encountered over the last thousand years.

Impressed, Sukuna tells Jogo to stand proud and commends him for being strong. Recognized for his strength by the most powerful being around, Jogo sheds a tear from his single eye. He wipes it away and asks what "this" is, but Sukuna replies that he wouldn't know the answer.

Sukuna simply watched the burning cursed corpse with no hint of remorse on his face.

"The battle would've been a different encounter if you didn't let me switch, Izuku, try to fight your own battles without mine or Hitachi's aid"

'I'll try and remember that' Izuku said.

Chapter End.