CHAPTER 105

The strongest sorcerer approaches the cursed spirits no remorse on his face, "What's the matter? Don't tell me you're suddenly scared? Weren't you the ones who told me...to not run away?"

Saying this as he got between the two curses and the battle had begun. Both Jogo and Hanami started to attack with Jogo getting caught by Gojo with the curse be ng surprised at the physical contact which caused him to be distracted as Gojo grabbed him tightly by the arm while avoiding a kick from Hanami.

"Ready... Steady..." as that was said, Gojo ripped off Jogo's arm causing the curse to be in pain.

Hanami took that chance to deliver an attack towards Gojo however the sorcerer used the severed limb to block the attack and then kick Hanami's leg rendering the curse to take a knee but because of that, Jogo ran away with Gojo following right after him.

'He's going for Jogo, did he say that earlier to confuse us? Not only that...He deactivated his Limitless cursed technique!' Hanami thought.

'He decided to stop concentrating on his cursed technique, since the number of people is starting to think out...does that mean he plans to just use cursed energy and keep this fight confined to close quarters? But if that's the case, there's no point in getting the crowd involved anymore. All I need to do is...use my cursed technique!!!' as Hanami finished that thought, Jogo widened his eyes.

"DON'T DEACTIVATE YOUR AMPLIFICATION!! HANAMI!'

But it was too late as Gojo turned his head towards Hanami  with a wide grin on his face as he was now in front of the curse and grabbed the roots on the curses face.

"I was told..This is your weak point" and with a might pull, the roots were ripped off of Hanami's face, "Thought so, you can't use amplification and your innate technique..at the same time"

'The only reason I survived earlier was because the amplification was protecting me! He's this strong even though he's just using cursed energy manipulation and physical attacks!Satoru Gojo..is there anything you don't have?!' while Jogo finished that thought, Gojo avoided a stream of blood that came his way and looked over to see Choso.

'That guy's not a cursed spirit, I bet he's a cursed womb: Death painting. He's annoying, but he doesn't seem to be as proactive as these two. He can wait'

Just as Gojo finished that thought, both Hanami and Jogo made an attempt to attack Gojo...but they were unable to even get close to him.

"You sure about that? If you try to neutralize my technique with your amplification...then I'll counter by strengthening my Limitless cursed technique and this useless tree over here...might not be up to the challenge right now" with a grin on his face, he turned his attention to Hanami pushing the curse back and cornering it to a wall.

Even though Jogo was trying to get Gojo's attention...the strongest sorcerer completely and utterly, destroyed Hanami with Jogo, who could only watch in shock.

Gojo then turns his head towards Jogo with his eyes glowing in the shadows, "You're Next"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Minutes later the four reached the meeting area which was near second exist of the station where they met an executive, "This is the curtain that surrounds the station and keeping the people inside, inside it there's another on the Fukutoshi Line Platform that keeps Jujutsu sorcerers out. Between the two curtains is the cursed spirit or curse user who casted the curtains." She explained to the sorcerers while showing them an illustration of the situation.

"Why in between? Isn't being stationed on the platform a better option?" Mei Mei asked making the executive turn to her, "We thing they are taking the risk in order to strengthen the barrier." She explained making the woman nod. "We can't be too sure but we believe that inside the curtains are transfigured humans." She added, this got both Izuku and Junpei to freeze up with the latter's hair covering his face.

'I know...Junpei, I too want fucking kill him as well' Izuku thought as his eyes slight changed color for just a split second.

Chapter End.