CHAPTER 103

With the vow now fulfilled, Kokichi's lair was filled of Mechamarus that engaged in battle towards Mahito but he simply destroyed them with ease, however Mahito saw that Kokichi was no where to be seen.

'He ran away. I guess he doesn't have any reason to kill us' Mahito thought as he expressed how boring the outcome was.

"I don't even feel like hunting, the only thing I want is to..."

The ground from crumbled from underneath his feet, "...Fight" he finished his sentence as the hideout implodes, forcing him outside, the bits of water from the lake sparkled in the sky to cause a slight shower as Mahito lets out a laugh as he looked head of him.

"Now that's more like it!!" He said as he looked at a giant robot similar to Mechamarus, it was known as Mechamaru Mode: Absolute. It's a goliath of an armored puppet that stands several meters taller than Mahito while standing in a lake.

"To think that you were tinkering away on something like this, being a shut-in means you have a lot of time in your hands, huh?" Mahito questioned as he knows for a fact that Kokichi was inside the machine, figuring out that he won't be touch Kokichi.

'But I know exactly where you are...after all, the cockpit, the contraption if spirit is in...The Head!!' Mahito finished his thinking.

Meanwhile inside the Giant Mechamaru, Kokichi could only clocked his tongue what he was hearing.

[Amplication Functions Normal. Sensory Feedback Blocked]

'Damnit, there's a Curtain...it has to be Geto and it's just to Trap me, the Curtain's interfering with all signals' He thought.

"I guess this won't go as smoothly as it would have with Satoru Gojo."

'My victory depends on Satoru Gojo, No matter what, I need to get in contact with Satoru Gojo, to tell him about The Shibuya plans and get rescued, even if I focus on Geto and his Curtain, Mahito still remains a huge threat. I'll have to exorcise Mahito first' Kokichi thought as his eyes traveled towards Geto, who wasn't going to interfere the fight.

'The outlook isn't good, but there's still a chance, I've seen everything! All those years tied down, accumulating all this cursed energy...I won't hold back!' Kokichi thought as his mind traveled to a certain girl and with that, Kokichi fired an attack towards Mahito.

Mahito had to avoid heat wave from the giant Mechamaru while having a bit of injury on his person.

'Is he planning to run my cursed energy out by burning me?' Mahito thought while saying he'll drag Kokichi out of the robot.

The fight continued on with Mahito avoiding the many physical attacks that came his way as he dives towards the lake while changing into a Tuna and swimming away but Kokichi wasn't gonna let that happen.

"TWO-YEAR CHARGE: MIRACLE CANNON!"

Sending a powerful blast of energy to the lake as Mahito was seen in the air, preparing to send an attack of his own, not knowing that Kokichi had something under his sleeve.

Either way, Mahito sent a devastating punch towards the Giant Mechamaru, With the special grade cursed spirit fully confident that he can't be hurt, Kokichi prepares his secret technique.

Using a mysterious projectile, Kokichi manages to injure Mahito. This leaves the curse vulnerable to Mechamaru's offense. Even Geto acknowledges that his skills and strategy might just be able to exorcise Mahito.

Kokichi believes he can achieve his dream of walking amongst the others but he's taken off guard when Mahito suddenly counters by activating his Domain Expansion: Self-Embodiment of Perfection.

"And...Now we're done, Idle Transfiguration"

With that said the Giant Mechamaru falls to the ground.

"Even if I don't touch you directly, once you're in my domain, it doesn't matter. You must have known that. They're only ten more days until Halloween...did you think I'd conserve my cursed energy and not use my domain? Ten days is more than enough to get back to full strength, so don't put so many of your hopes and dreams into your strategy. It's so awkward that I don't know how to react" Mahito said as he already Believes he's won after activating the automatic hit of his domain and applying Idle Transfiguration.

However, Kokichi survives and Mechamaru stabs into Mahito using another one of his secret tubes. He reveals the tubes contain New Shadow Style: Simple Domain, allowing Mechamaru to use the domain and neutralize Mahito's technique. The curse explodes and the domain disappears.

"Simple Domain!" Geto says with a surprise tone in his voice.

'A domain neutralizes all cursed techniques, once trapped inside a domain, even the great Gojo cannot avoid being hit. The word "simple" is misleading, if another domain is activated inside a Domain,even the caster of the first domain, Mahito will be vulnerable' Geto thought.

Kokichi believes victory was at hand and turns his attention to Geto, 'That was a fortunate miscalculation, there's one tube that contains simple Domain. I can still fight Geto with Nine years' worth of cursed energy!! I can win! I'm going to me up with Everyone!!!'

But Mahito suddenly breaks into Mechamaru's cockpit with a grotesquely appearance as Kokichi attempts to stab Mahito with another tube as the curse crawls into the area. Their hands pass by each others but Kokichi wasn't fast enough at close range as the area around Mahito and Kokichi was nothing but a ripple.

In Kokichi's last moments, Kasumi promises to come to see him one day.

Following his death, Mahito reveals to Geto that he allowed Kokichi to believe he'd one in order to sneak up and go for the kill. He's happy to have gotten to have fun and see good techniques like Simple Domain before Shibuya in ten days. Geto adds that their commissioned curtains were ready as well.

Even though Mahito thought he killed Kokichi which was true...but a simply ripple was seen that revealed the dead Kokichi as the person who brought simply lets out a sigh as they held a knife in their hand and cut their wrist that leaked a good amount of blood.

"I may not be so proficient in teleportation like my Master but at least I got to you before your last breath was ceased, You're very lucky that my Master is merciful, so live on" the person said as a large silhouette was seen behind the individual.

Chapter End.
Hope you guys enjoy, hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Stay safe and peace out.