CHAPTER 116

In front of Shibuya Stream, the destruction from the battle of Sukuna and Mahoraga, we see Panda in his gorilla like form looking for someone in the rubble.

"Kusakabe!" he said as he moved large concrete around.

"Oh! Found you" Panda finally said, removing a rubble to reveal Kusakabe who was in a Deadman pose while holding his sword.

"Panda, that wasn't what was discussed"

When Panda heard this, he was confused until Kusakabe mentioned Izuku.

"No, that was Sukuna"

"But Midoriya a has control of the flesh. Isn't that what they said? I'm telling you right now, if Gojo disappears, No matter what punishment Midoriya Receives...I won't join Midoriya's side...because I agree, that Izuku Midoriya should get the death penalty"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Around 10:36 p.m(Local Time), location which was Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, we see both Ui Ui and Mei Mei in a hotel Suite whiel laying on the bed with Mei Mei only wearing a robe.

"Sorry, you must be tired, Ui Ui...sall I stay in bed with you all day?" Mei Mei asked with Ui Ui blushing.

"Oh My! How shameless!"

"hehe heh, do you not like me Tha way?" she asked the boy when he was about to say no, Mei Mei suddenly got a phone call.

"Sorry to bother you all Night. Oh, it morning there? Me? Kuala Lumpur. Yes, Ui Ui's cursed technique. We almost got killed. You should sell all Japanese stock and Tokyo real estate, I've already exchanged yen. Yes, immediately. A negative chain reaction affecting major developed nations may be unavoidable. After all, Japan is the world's third largest economy. I leave the details to you. No, don't thank me. But keep it on the inside as usual...hehehehehe, we'll do business again" saying Thai as she ending the call with a small smile on her face.

'I wonder if I should award that boy?' she thought.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, what's wrong Brother? You feeling unwell?" the one who asked this was Izuku, who stared at a teary Choso who was hallucinating qiel being at Floor B3 in the Shibuya station.