CHAPTER 101

Wanting to protect La Brava and having a heart for looking out for others, Gentle points to the direction of the student and then lies about kidnapping La Brava and brainwashing her, requesting to pardon La Brava as Mizuki arrives back. Gentle was glad that his last fight was with Mizuki as La Brava cries inconsolably. Hound Dog questions to the UA student if they had a fight. Understanding that Gentle was trying to protect La Brava, Mizuki replies that Gentle was trying to pull a prank on U.A. and they got into a small dispute.

Snipe contacts Hound Dog asking for an update. Hound Dog replies that some troublesome video up-loader was hoping to snag some spotlight and while not understanding the situation entirely it was not an emergency much to Mizuki's relief. Hound Dog and the Ectoplasm clones escort Gentle to the Police Station. While being escorted, Gentle tells Mizuki that he also once enrolled in a Hero course and becoming a villain was due to him having dropped out and although it is not his place to say this, but he hopes that Mizuki's feelings can reach others.

After Gentle was escorted away, one of the Ectoplasm clones inform Mizuki that it was 9:17 AM and Class 1-A's performance starts at 10:00 AM, much to Mizuki's worry as she realizes that she has forgotten her bag of items and needs to get it and just as Mizuki took one step, she was suddenly lifted up by Izuku who informed the Ectoplasm clones that he will head to UA with Mizuki while having the supplies that she had forgotten.

With that in mind, Izuku ran at full speed with Mizuki holding onto for dear life that it made the older sibling to chuckle.

It didn't take him long enough to be in sync with Ryoba who was simply hovering over the school building and with one breath of air that escaped both teens arrived with Izuku placing Mizuki down as the girl grabbed her bag, thanked Izuku with a hug and headed to towards where her classmates will be along with Seeing Aoyama as both of them head inside.

Izuku was then seen walking somewhere else with Ryoba turning into her human form as she walk side by side with boy.

The time was 9:35 am when Mizuki got back to school, giving her classmates a scare but nevertheless, everyone was getting ready.

Meanwhile, Eri was seen with Mirio and looked around for Izuku but then she felt a familiar cursed energy and turned around to be lifted up in the air by Izuku with Ryoba along side him.

The young girl was ecstatic to see them while Mirio was wondering if he has seen the girl before.

The time was 9:59 AM and as the clock turns 10:00 AM, Class 1-A's live dance performance begins.

The curtains open up and as the crowd begins cheering, Mizuki was seen as she waves to the crowd, much to Eri's happiness who smiles in return.

In the audience at Class 1-A's live dance performance, Shota tells Present Mic to go back patrolling before commenting on some of U.A's upperclassmen being critical on Class 1-A.

Katsuki then yells out, "It's time...Get ready UA....OUR SOUND IF GONNA KILL YOU!"

WIth that, it was the start for the performance to begin and he begins playing the drums to which Momo, Denki, Fumikage and Kyoka begin playing their instruments following suite. Class 1-A manage to put up a flashy introduction and manage to pump the audience with their signing and dancing.