CHAPTER 108

As Gojo heard those words that came out form the fake Geto, he couldn't help but let out a chuckle, "Yeah maybe it's good night for me... But it's about time for you to wake up... So how the hell are you just letting yourself get used like that... Suguru?"

As Gojo said that, Geto's right hand suddenly moved on its own and gripped him by the throat all he coukd do was laugh at this revelation.

Prompting a brief discussion on the connection of the body and soul with Mahito. Pseudo-Geto commands the Prison Realm to close and with that, Satoru Gojo was sealed.

"Do you really expect us to believe that, The Satoru Gojo was sealed?" Mei Mei asked chuckling.

"The only proof I have is me. The real me was supposedly killed on October 19 by a cursed spirit called Mahito, this is nothing more than a contingency plan I made before I died... Well I should've died if it wasn't for Izuku Midoriya, but anyways the plan was made with the stipulation of Satoru Gojo being sealed. I positioned these puppets only in three locations. Out of all the sorcerers at Tokyo High, it was either Izuku or Junpei who are least likely to be a mole alongside you, Mei Mei."

"Oh? Why's that?" Mei Mei asked smiling, "Because you were sent to Meji-Jingu-Mae instead of being used for covert action in Shibuya. As for Midoriya and Junpei ,they just recently entered into the Jujutsu world."

"I could have not followed orders, ya know. Plus, I've been trying to stop these two boys from going to Shibuya." Mei Mei said making the puppet keep quiet for a moment, "Then why are cursed users coming to kill you?" Mechamaru said making Izuku look back as he heard heavy footsteps coming their way, "I sense two of them. Midoriya , are they stronger than the curse you fought?" Mei Mei asked looking at the special grade sorcerer, "They are." He answered making the older sorcerer think. "Let's ignore them and go check on Gojo." She said which Mechamaru shot down, "You can't. The situation has changed, the barrier they're using are superior to ours. At the moment, there are four curtains around Shibuya, the first one traps civilians; second one traps Gojo and third one bars sorcerers from entering, the last one you've already dealt with it." The puppet explained.

"Before this contingency falls off, please listen to me." Mechamaru pleaded as Izuku just chuckled, "Ryoba saved you so you owe me, Kokochi" Izuku simply said as he put the puppet back on his ear, "Midoriya, you go back to Meiji-Jingu-Mae and then go to Shibuya from above. Inform the sorcerers that Gojo has been sealed as his rescue needs as much help as possible. Mei Mei, Junpei, you both open a path for Midoriya and stay down here to manage things since we don't know how they'll attack. If Satoru Gojo is gone then both the Jujutsu world and Human society will be upended, so I apologize as you have to put your lives on the line." The puppet finished, Mei Mei got her weapon ready, with Junpei clicking his tongue but relentlessly got his cursed weapon ready as the cursed spirits approached them, "Go, I got this." Mei Mei said.