Volume 1 Chapter 3: Initiation

Date: November 8, XXXX

Time: 6:30 AM

Location: Ballroom

"Bruder Adam, wake up!"

Opening his eyes, he was greeted by Reinhart's face. The Germanian smiled upon seeing him wake up and moved aside to grant him space.

"Morning."

"Guten tag!"

He got up to his feet and immediately began stretching. Looking around him, he noticed both Uzuki and Zachary having a conversation. Today was the start of the Initiation and becoming students of Beacon Academy.

"Welp, let's get to it."

After wrapping up his bedroll, the four immediately headed toward the cafeteria.

"Bruders! We've had our first twenty-four hours here at Beacon. Any thoughts?"

"Well, I mean, Jaune was nice. His story about his family and how he has seven sisters was pretty interesting."

Reaching the cafeteria, they saw lots of people taking their respective breakfasts.

'Hmm, looks like they're serving pancakes.'

Making their way toward the counter, they saw the chef in charge distributing plates of pancakes and handing over a glass of orange juice. After waiting for the line to move, it was now their turn.

"Four plates, please."

"Of course, young man. Ahem, four plates, you damn scoundrels!"

The chef shouted. His subordinates then rushed towards the kitchen and quickly handed four plates of pancakes.

"Here it is, Chef!"

"Where are the bloody drinks?"

"Samuel is still mixing up a new batch chef."

"Then go bloody get some!"

"Yes, Chef Ramsay!"

The subordinate replied before rushing back to the kitchen. The four boys looked at the head chef with fear, seeing how the head chef barked his orders to his subordinate.

'Well, the chef seems to have a fiery character.'

Seconds later, the subordinate returned with four drinks in hand. Receiving their breakfast, they immediately headed towards a vacant table.