Volume 3 Chapter 28: Demon & Taurus

Date: October 9, XXXX

Time: 6:05 PM

Location: Beacon Academy

''Suffolk-chan requesting covering fire!''

''Of course, Master Ayanami.''

Placing her automatic cannon to bear, the shy maid opened fire. High explosive projectiles exited the barrels of her weapon and flew towards several Grimm. They would be dismembered as the explosion tore through their ranks like Swiss Cheese.

''Arigato.''

Ayanmi responded as she dashed forward and slashed an Atlesian Knight in half. The Demon of the Sakura Empire wasn't finished as she leaped forward and landed on another knight and used it as a springboard to launch herself. Dust rounds flew as the knights fired at the falling KANSEN.

Sheathing her sword, Ayanmi took a deep breath before quickly unsheathing her katana and slicing the heads of the knights in rapid succession. Landing gracefully. The destroyer sheaths her sword before moving on to another target.

''Sterben!''

The battleship shouted as she impaled a Beowolf and threw it back to its fellow Grimm. Pressing forward, Bismarck gripped her spear staff tightly as a Creep leaped at her. Thinking quickly, the KANSEN punches the Grimm in the snout, launching it into the atmosphere.

An Ursa roared as it charged at the battleship. Turning to face the incoming Grimm, Bismarck threw her spear staff, landing on its forehead a headshot. But throwing her weapon would leave the KANSEN open to several Atlesian Knights converging on her position.

''Not on my watch.''

Suddenly, a hail of explosions blasted the knights into oblivion. Looking to her right, Bismarck saw Suffolk providing cover for her to retrieve her weapon.

''It is best to collect your weapon, Master Bismarck.''

''Jawohl.''

Approaching the dissipating body of the Ursa. She pulled out her spear staff. Afterward, she would see Ayanami with her sword, charging in her direction. Thinking instinctively, Bismarck turned around and saw a Griffon.

''Omae wa mou shindeiru!"

The destroyer shouted as she sliced the Grimm in half. The Griffon's body then turns into dust. Turning around, Ayanami approached Bismarck and bowed down.

''My sincerest apologies, Bismarck-san.''

''It is alright, Schwester Ayanmi. Now, If you hadn't done what you did, I may have been the meal of that Griffon.''

Bismarck pointed out, and she was right. They were all stressed about the situation, and all of them were doing their best to defend Beacon. Confusion and panic were rampant, and worst of all, the White Fang was coming in droves.