Volume 1 Chapter 6: First Day

Date: November 9, XXXX

Time: 7:00 AM

Location: AZUR Dorm

''Guten Morgen Bruder!''

Already in the morning, Reinhart decided to kick off their first day at Beacon Academy with a proclamation.

''Mornin.''

''Good day to you as well, Reinhart.''

''Ohayōgozaimasu.''

Getting off their respective beds, the four boys did their morning chores. Bathing, opening the windows, making their beds, and wearing uniforms. It didn't take long for them to finish and let Adam declare their first order of business.

''Ahem, everyone. Today, we experience our first day here in Beacon Academy as proper students.''

''Jawohl.''

''Hai.''

''Indeed.''

They all agreed with Adam's statement. After being accepted, they already gathered a massive fanbase in the academy. Probably because of their 'semblance' and unique 'personality' of their transformations.

''Yesterday, the headmaster gave us individual scrolls to communicate with each other and a large amount of lien to support ourselves. I think we can all agree that we need to purchase several things after class.''

''Hmm, that is correct. We need extra clothing since we don't have any luggage with us.''

''And maybe some decorations, Bruder! To make our dorm more lively.''

''Very well, Zachary, Uzuki, Reinhart. Today, after class, we will be shopping for necessities.''

Adam declared, and everyone nodded to his decision. Now, it just left him with a conundrum about their bed arrangements. He had an idea in mind, but they may need tools to pull it off.

''Now to the second order of business. What should our bedding arrangement be?''

''Is something wrong with our arrangement, Adam-san?''

''No, but let's be honest, the entire room is cramped. And if Reinhart wants to place any decorations, we should rearrange our beddings.''

''Hmm, very well. I suppose we would need the extra space. What do you have in mind?''

''Bunk beds.''

''Bunk beds?''