Volume 2 Chapter 15: White Fang Meeting

Date: January 22, XXXX

Time: 6:00 PM

Location: Unknown

''This is it.''

''You sure?''

The cat Faunus then gave Sun a disappointed look. Raising his hands, he signified that he wouldn't question her anymore.

''You know, I'm just gonna take your word for it.''

''Let us proceed, Blake-chan.''

''Yeah, like she said.''

Stepping inside, the two saw more Faunus lining up with several White Fang guards guiding them.

''I don't get it. If you believe what you're doing is right. Why hide who you are?''

''The masks are a symbol. Humanity wanted to make monsters out of us. So we chose to put on the faces of monsters.''

''Grimm masks, that's kind of dark.''

''So was the guy who started it.''

''Always, sunshine and rainbows with you.''

Putting on the masks, the trio made their way to the staging area. Lining up with several Fuanus recruits. Getting inside, Takao saw hundreds of White Fang members. She knew this was a meeting, but what for?

''This is quite myriad Faunus to be in one place.''

''Hmm, you have a point. What's so important that this much of the White Fang is present?''

''We will know, eventually, Blake-chan.''

As murmurs began, the host made himself known. The heavy cruiser immediately knew who this person was. The Faunus was the lieutenant who escaped during her team's first assault on the White Fang.

''Him.''

''You know him?''

''Yes, Sun-kun. Before we enrolled at Beacon Academy, my friends and I assaulted a White Fang dust operation, and he was leading it. The only reason he's here is that he ran away without us noticing.''

''Damn, you're friends managed to knock him out? That's awesome.''

Staring at the crowd before him. The lieutenant strode proudly, eager to announce the White Fang's future.

''Thank you all for coming, and for those of you who are joining us for the first time tonight. Allow me to introduce a very special comrade of ours. I can assure you. He is the key to obtaining what we have fought for so long!''