Volume 3 Chapter 29: Vol 3 Finale

Date: October 9, XXXX

Time: 6:25 PM

Location: Beacon Academy

''Everyone, please board the airship; this is a mandatory evacuation!''

The battleship KANSEN stated as students started to board the airship. After clearing the courtyard of any Atlesian Knights. The hunters in training were able to begin the evacuation of Beacon Academy.

''Young sirs and ladies. A safe zone has been established in Vale. Please remain calm and listen to Atlas military personnel.''

Suffolk, the light cruiser ship girl added. So far, the amount of students they have evacuated has dwindled. It's probably because of their and other hunters assisting the remaining Atlesian soldiers. They've done quite a job of getting students off of Beacon, but not everyone was leaving without scars.

Yang Xiao Long was inflicted with such a scar, or in her case, a lost limb during her search for her partner, Blake, that she recklessly engaged with her assistant and paid the price. It was only through the assistant of Team AZUR's Ayanami that they managed to escape.

''Ayanami!''

''Weiss-chan.''

''Ayanami, Blake told me about what had happened. Are you okay? Did that faunus hurt you?''

Weiss questioned, clearly concerned about the KANSEN's safety and health. Because from what the ice princess had heard from her teammate, the one that attacked them was a commander of the White Fang, and it terrified her. It was lucky for Blake and Yang that Ayanami had searched for them and rescued them from the commander.

''I'm in good condition, Weiss-chan. However, the same can't be said for that faunus I have dueled with.''

''So, you defeated him?''

''Hai, but I was unable to capture him. Several White Fang grunts came to his rescue and opened fire on me, but other than that. I am in one piece.''

Looking past Weiss, the destroyer saw the two huntresses she had rescued. She noticed the injuries they had sustained from Adam. The destroyer couldn't help but feel guilty. If she was only fast enough, maybe she could have changed the outcome, but she wasn't.

''I'm sorry, Yang. I'm so sorry.''

Blake muttered to her unconscious partner as tears started to flow down her cheeks. All of a sudden, a shadowy silhouette loomed over the hunters. Looking above, they saw a wing individual dressed in white and carrying the leader of Team RWBY.

''Whoa.''

''What the-''

''Is that an angel?''

The students looked in awe as they saw the angelic figure land, but not everyone was surprised by this angel's arrival. The leader of Team RWBY immediately rushed to her partner's side and began asking her questions.