Volume 2 Chapter 17: Dance Infiltration

Date: January 28, XXXX

Time: 6:20 PM

Location: Ballroom

''You guys are just in time!''

Stepping inside the ballroom was Team AZUR. In the lead was Hornet, dressed in a black and yellow dress with black stockings and sleeves. Black denim shorts with a white belt. Notably, her twin tails had small bows pointing backward.

Behind her was Sheffield, wearing a fashioned blue and black dress similar to a gown with blue roses. Black stockings and sleeves accompanied her slender body. A black veil followed behind her hair, flowing as she walked. The light cruiser and the carrier locked arms with each other.

''We wouldn't want to miss this occasion, Yang!''

''Indeed, this a monumental time for expression, Miss Yang. It would be shameful for us not to be present.''

Following the duo were Ayanami and Graff Spee. Ayanami dawned a black and white dress, her waist adorned with a bow and straps. White sleeves covered her arms, and the sleeves maintained a bulbous shape. And unlike her comrades. Instead of heels, the destroyer wore boots that reached the knee.

Behind her was the shy, heavy cruiser from Iron Blood. Graf Spee is dressed in a beautiful, vibrant blue dress. A white scarf was present on her arms. She also wore bright pearl earrings. And like Hornet and Sheffield, the heavy cruiser locked arms with Ayanami.

''Whoa! Here I thought I was going to turn heads tonight, but I think it's gonna be you guys that would do that.''

''Oh, I don't think that's the case, Schwester Yang.''

''Nuh uh! I don't think so. You, girls, are gorgeous as heck! Do any of you need a partner? Hook me up with one of you, please!''

Holding the heavy cruiser's hands, Yang was inches from Graf Spee's face. This caused Graf to blush heavily at the brawler's requests. This was the first of which the German KANSEN didn't know what to do. She was always used to fighting that she had forgotten how to interact with another person.

''Yang-chan, please calm yourself. Graf-chan isn't used to this kind of occasion.''

''Oh, sorry about that. Anyway, welcome to the dance girls!''

The ballroom was littered with young students along with their partners. They took their time as they danced throughout the ballroom. Conversations were struck, emotions were presented, and friendships were rewarded.

''Ah, Team AZUR. Glad you could join this momentous occasion.''

''Hello! Headmaster.''

''Hello to you as well, Miss Hornet.''

''Aw jeez, you don't need to say that, just call me Hornet.''